so well ko offically sucks....

This is a discussion on so well ko offically sucks.... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well ive been gettin the same prob over and over the xtrap...now..i cant even get to xtrap...i cant even get ...
Page: 1

XxRoug3xX

well ive been gettin the same prob over and over the xtrap...now..i cant even get to xtrap...i cant even get past the launcher and all its saying is that Checking version and preparing to launch game..wtf who else is having that prob? cuz it was working fine last night for me..then i got d/c from merch and BAM this morning it sucks ass...W.T.F KO FIX THIS SHIT...GOD!!!! IM PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EVEN WORK!!!!!

TheRealPimp

Arrow

well ive been gettin the same prob over and over the xtrap...now..i cant even get to xtrap...i cant even get past the launcher and all its saying is that Checking version and preparing to launch game..wtf who else is having that prob? cuz it was working fine last night for me..then i got d/c from merch and BAM this morning it sucks ass...W.T.F KO FIX THIS SHIT...GOD!!!! IM PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EVEN WORK!!!!![/b]
    got same prob here cant get past auto upgrade just stays at checking version and preparing to launch game <_<

assailent

bump for this problem its kinda lame thers link on general that i used that gets me past launcher but even then after xtrap loads when i put in id and pass nothing comes up

deezdaggaz

the least ko could do is post something letting us know W.T.F is going on

SilentDaemon

get life

ChowBoy

All I can say is copy my sig

helnix

xD_Dx

USKO Sucks =/

Kewlgırl

http://www.kodb.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=102 that will fix ur launcher problem, xtrap is a bitch though ;O

everyone has this problem at random times...sometimes you cant pass the launcher...sometimes you can pass the xtrap....sometimes you can get passed all that and not be able to log in , or log into a server/a good server >.< a.q m2............and sometimes you will get on you will be doing your thing and bam you get dc and your stuck in the beginning again

have fun

Kolek

same here x trap and launcher problems:/