Invisible?

This is a discussion on Invisible? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, well. Yesterday before the patch (1738 I believe) everything was going fine. Then, later that night when I had ...
Page: 1

Okay, well. Yesterday before the patch (1738 I believe) everything was going fine. Then, later that night when I had logged, updated patch and what not, I see that my characters body is invisible, as well as everyone else. I can't see anything but pathos gloves, monsters are also invisible. But I can still lock onto to other players and monsters. I do not believe it has anything to do with my computer, as I stated, it was fine before the patch. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

gm dream gone wrong

reload patches manually ill guess.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Sounds like screwed up table files. Probably need to reinstall the game, or try setting your version back a bit in server.ini and let it re-patch.

I've seen this happen a few times in the past where a nation transfer didn't complete correctly and it's still trying to draw orc armour on a human (and they become invisible) - pathos gloves are non-nation specific hence you still seeing them.

Edit: monsters are invisible too... definitely reinstall time

Fixed, I deleted my item folder some how? Aha, thanks for the help guys.