Computer Freeze only while playing ko

This is a discussion on Computer Freeze only while playing ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my computer freezes only when i play knight online it happens constantly sometimes 20, 30, 40 minutes and it sometimes ...
Page: 1

FatBowser

Default Computer Freeze only while playing ko

my computer freezes only when i play knight online it happens constantly sometimes 20, 30, 40 minutes and it sometimes gimme black screen. so i usually press the reset button on my desktop cpu thingy????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FatBowser View Post
    my computer freezes only when i play knight online it happens constantly sometimes 20, 30, 40 minutes and it sometimes gimme black screen. so i usually press the reset button on my desktop cpu thingy????
    Need a better description.
    But..
    Its probably your graphic's card which can't handle it and then it gets fried maybe

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

i had a similar problem recently. I ran a malware/spyware scan and it found 282 threats. After I deleted all of them, KO runs smoothly now. Hope you find the solution

get a new comp

Costro

buy an DDR- chip from pc shop

TheFallout

Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    i had a similar problem recently. I ran a malware/spyware scan and it found 282 threats. After I deleted all of them, KO runs smoothly now. Hope you find the solution
    wow that is an insane amount of threats

here is a good free scanner if anyone needs it

Malwarebytes

NastyBastard

well if it freezes only with ko, i think its either video card or temperature problem, see when u play a game 4 example ko, temperatures in cpu go up, and it freezes bcuz ur ventilation system might be damaged or old, try using everest to check ur computer ...

put all the setting of the game low

Banned

I had the same issue not too long ago. I just ran Registry Mechanic found about 26 errors and file named flajtaet.exe was the source of the problem.

It's probably a registry issue conflicting with the server.