Ip question

This is a discussion on Ip question within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before you say theres been 1000 topics about it, if there were i couldnt find, and or didnt get the ...
Page: 1

Before you say theres been 1000 topics about it, if there were i couldnt find, and or didnt get the answer i wanted. What i need to know is, if i change my ip through the website to a turkish ip, my friend in turky can play my account and i cant log. However once he's finished he can change the ip through the website back to an australian and i can play again? And i know ive only got 3 times a month that it can be changed. ty and responses asap would be appreciated.

well how it works

your frend loggs in press change region button and it will show your secret question that he needs to answer. ones he has done this it will say region changed then he can logg your char. lets say he finished what he is supposed to do then u go to mykol and change region and it will be changed to the region where u live

heads up dont do it if u dont know the guy well because he needs your sq answer

so it would work then? im not worried about my stuff, he's a sexy kanka and even if he did take my stuff at least it'd give me a reason to quit. But nah he's gg ty for reply levo

if u trusth him then there is no problem