item disapear wtf is bug?

This is a discussion on item disapear wtf is bug? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi yesterday i got 142 elemental scroll on me i put i my inhostess and i go pk when i ...
Page: 1

God it

Default item disapear wtf is bug?

hi yesterday i got 142 elemental scroll on me i put i my inhostess and i go pk when i come for put my merchant and take my scroll in my in hostess dang no scroll 142 elemental scroll disapeared today i buy a Rol+1 too NinoMiyo for 24 gb i trade 20 gb first and he give me the rol+1 on my noob caracter (same account) i got the rol+1 in my inventory i go in my in hostess and take 4 gb more too trade too him because the rol 1 is 24gb all is good trade sucessfull
    i put the rol 1 in my inhostess and i relog the same account and bring my archer 82 Tidoggg when i open my in hostess for take the rol1 dang rol 1 disapeared same sh1t whit my 142 elemental scroll wow arround 30 gb i lost in 1 day ,any on you guys got this probleme or bug or ist only me ty

Banned

its me ninomiyo i really don know how that happend sry for lose

God it

bro im not say you scammer i got a sucessfully trade on this trade 100 % legal trade like i say yesterday i lost 142 ele scroll im sure ist a bug but all know k2 100% lost

SavingGrace

hey..
    go to the gamers1rst site... login.. and post a ticket..
    its a knowing bug by g1rst.. i guessed u put the rol and the scrolls in the 1rst or 2nt slot of the 1rst page of ur inn?.
    g1 will give u the items back.. but the still havent found something to fix the bug..

God it

yeah first page but dunno why i get this bug and probably k2 don t give me back i pm the support i wait for reply

i doubt k2 will do something (from personal experience)
    sry for your lose

God it

they not do nothing im so bored so 2 think maybe the guys ist a scammer and cheater or maybe ist a nice fucking buggg but never never i trade whit this guys again NinoMiyo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by God it View Post
    they not do nothing im so bored so 2 think maybe the guys ist a scammer and cheater or maybe ist a nice fucking buggg but never never i trade whit this guys again NinoMiyo
    yeah i am knowed scammer,duper i scamm everyone i got shit loads of gbs i scammed everyone!! muahaha

joke to side..

are u kidding me serious now...-.-
    u say self u lost 132 element scroll 1 day ago
    and losing later rol+1 that u traded with me
    i really dont know wich nuub ur are that tell me that i am a scammer...
    really dont wanna swear now and want get banned because a nerd...!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by God it View Post
    hi yesterday i got 142 elemental scroll on me i put i my inhostess and i go pk when i come for put my merchant and take my scroll in my in hostess dang no scroll 142 elemental scroll disapeared today i buy a Rol+1 too NinoMiyo for 24 gb i trade 20 gb first and he give me the rol+1 on my noob caracter (same account) i got the rol+1 in my inventory i go in my in hostess and take 4 gb more too trade too him because the rol 1 is 24gb all is good trade sucessfull
    i put the rol 1 in my inhostess and i relog the same account and bring my archer 82 Tidoggg when i open my in hostess for take the rol1 dang rol 1 disapeared same sh1t whit my 142 elemental scroll wow arround 30 gb i lost in 1 day ,any on you guys got this probleme or bug or ist only me ty
    Why the fuck would u put up scrolls to pk?
    do scrolls drop when u die now?
    or did i miss something?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    Why the fuck would u put up scrolls to pk?
    do scrolls drop when u die now?
    or did i miss something?
    strike your out tidoggggg _|_

i have 2 bugged room in my inn. everything what i put there disappears when i log oun and in. i sent a ticket but they gave a shit.