Item disapeared

This is a discussion on Item disapeared within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone So the problem I'm having is that today(12th dec) I bought old skeleton belt on my warrior and ...
Page: 1

Default Item disapeared

Hello everyone

So the problem I'm having is that today(12th dec) I bought old skeleton belt on my warrior and later on transfered to my rogue to use it.

Everything worked fine and I even went to the BDW with the skele etc, After the bdw was over i logged off for few hours and when i logged back in my old skeleton belt was gone... :S

I have checked both acc's, every char on both acc's, both acc's inn and the old skeleton belt is nowhere :S

I know it's old uniques but still i worked hard for that money to buy that belt

Anyone know what happend or what I can do to get it back?

Thanks

did you store it into your inn host? there's a bug where a certain slot will always delete an item if its occupied

also, did you try to transfer it back to your other char? maybe you accidentally traded it to another player? I know I almost did that once when I was sleepy lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    did you store it into your inn host? there's a bug where a certain slot will always delete an item if its occupied

also, did you try to transfer it back to your other char? maybe you accidentally traded it to another player? I know I almost did that once when I was sleepy lol
    No, I never stored it in my inn and I never traded the wrong person because I had the skele belt on my rogue after trading with my warrior.

It was after BDW when i logged out it must have been disappeared because when I logged back in few hours later it was gone :S

You guys think it will help if i sent a support ticket ?

Lol K2 support is like a Unicorn... I couldn't get my Exc. Shard 8 That I lose, I wish you luck though bro!

its not really nice

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post

What do you mean ?

There's a chance that one of my items could just disappeared on my inn ?