JediKnightRoyaiPriest

This is a discussion on JediKnightRoyaiPriest within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fair warning to all, he's upping his post count to sell a scammed lvl 80 priest 'JudgeDread' in cwest along ...
Page: 1

Default JediKnightRoyaiPriest

Fair warning to all, he's upping his post count to sell a scammed lvl 80 priest 'JudgeDread' in cwest along with the items on the acc (if any are left). Im gettin the proofs to the mods to give him a nice perm vacation asap

Ive had alittle info given to me on this, so i can deal with this for you

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Ive had alittle info given to me on this, so i can deal with this for you
    <3 and to think how many times in valiance we gave this pathetic fuck the chance to rejoin us, and even when he had nothing, some1 was nice enough to let him share an account, and in the end he changes all infos and steals it.

Truly a low-life...

i couldn't believe when i found out he did this

Is he danish? A dude with 0 posts pmed me in danish saying he was selling a level 80 priest on CW, he had 0 posts and joined same day he PMed me offering me a cheap 80 priest (i have a post on buying a 75+ priest on CW) But i didnt wanna buy when he had just joined and now suddenly was selling a level 80 priest?

JediKnightRoyaiPriest

Default is he danish

hahaha brut, no im not danish and i never pm you asking you buy and account. i dont have one to sell anyways you guys are wasting your time

We are never wasting our time, only if no proof is given is my time wasted.

PM number 1
    bb you, getting all hostile and serious over a virtual game opti didnt even try to get the account back he still can.

PM number 2
    It doesn't muddy the waters when people infuse their money into a game. They are paying to play. Same as gambling, once it's on the table, you're "gaming" and you have accepted the possible loss of the money as the price of playing the game.

I can see how it gets confusing: if you buy skates to play hockey, and someone steals your skates, you can sue them. But if someone steas your "goblin points" or whatever, you can't sue. Too bad, you put your money on the table in a situation where you knew (or should have known) you could lose it. The nature of the system is obvious, the possibility for loss is obvious, and your cries of "it's not fair" when someone hacks into a game and takes your money are part of the GAME.

Money is a symbol for the ability to buy things. Easier than carrying around chickens to trade for potatoes. Think how silly it is that you think your money is safe in an online game. Think about it.

Pay to play,
    assumption of the risk.

Pm's from this scrub. Both pms are in my inbox.

Take a screen print of them, and upload please. then ill take action tonight.

on its way now
    Last edited by snipes12123; 11-04-2010 at 01:16 PM.

I have banned him, ive had a few people coming to me with information along with your pm's and screenshots.