Johnnyleduche scammed me zzz

This is a discussion on Johnnyleduche scammed me zzz within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bought a char off johnny on ares lvl 68 for usd via 100 dollers next week he take the char ...
Page: 1

teljiladwolf

Bought a char off johnny on ares lvl 68 for usd via 100 dollers next week he take the char back?

zz scammer

fuck you johnny you little bitch

how? lol jhonny is a gg i think u lose char in other way... i do alot trades with him and still have his items / char's.

teljiladwolf

no.. fuck you dont lie to these people he is a scammer do a search on his name you fucktard.

Banned

sorry but we have warned people about him

teljiladwolf

zzz i know i just that he fucken scams hes retarded and for the guy that said he isent a scammer get a life oke? quite sticking up for people who have PROOVEN tO be a scammer just because you suck his cock dosent mean he isent a scammer. You Must be one of his friends. Well I Got news u fucken loser. he is a scammer, and if u say he isent why has he scammed more than 4 people on these forums? Dumbass

Get the fuck out of my topics and get your head out of johnnyleduches asshole.

minhking

zzz i know i just that he fucken scams hes retarded and for the guy that said he isent a scammer get a life oke? quite sticking up for people who have PROOVEN tO be a scammer just because you suck his cock dosent mean he isent a scammer. You Must be one of his friends. Well I Got news u fucken loser. he is a scammer, and if u say he isent why has he scammed more than 4 people on these forums? Dumbass

Get the fuck out of my topics and get your head out of johnnyleduches asshole.[/b]
    LOL. Scammers should all die