Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

jon702boyz scammer

This is a discussion on jon702boyz scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lollllllll all of my accounts? ya sure buddy w.e u say... i post i want a sharer and then 10 ...
Page: 2

jon702boyz

lollllllll all of my accounts? ya sure buddy w.e u say... i post i want a sharer and then 10 people post im a scammer? haha w.e u guys need to wake up and smell the fresh air everyonce in a while and not be cooped up on a fucking computer game and forum all day long... get the fuck outside and do something with ur life

Quote Originally Posted by Hob View Post
    omggggg JON702 thats all ur account's ?? All of this account so inactive and now u hack they now online strange !
    What the hell are you talking about moron? I'm an inactive member? You're an idiot. I can't say that Jon didn't scam you 100%, but I can personally vouch for him, as well as countless others. Don't expect to get shit done, when you can't back it up. I am one of the most virtually trustworthy people on this forum, and I have many vouches to back that up.

its so funnny how uve been called a scammer quite often it seems to me lol. and all u say is get proof lol.. anyways gl :P

ofc i dont know hehe ^_^ just sayin what i have seen said

Hob

xlegend ill personnaly never trust u LOL be friend with a scammer is-1 with ur reputation

I don't personally care if you ever trust me, & this doesn't effect MY reputation at all. Jon is sharing my account, & I have had no problems, nor do you have proof of any scamming.

Hob

omg ur seriously dumb go see an doctor ?! OMG ill not speak more with a mtf

EvilWitchBladeZ

Hob go n piss in sum1elses ear cuz jon is a great guy n great 2 get along wiv n u dont have the proof 2 provide us that he is a scammer so go n b a good boy n go n play wiv ur pathetic lil toys as computers r 4 big kids not pathetic immature lil boys like urself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12