Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jordy, Willos hacked my acc, email, paypal acc

This is a discussion on Jordy, Willos hacked my acc, email, paypal acc within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well Like 2 weeks ago i got a Phone Call from my cousin telling me that my acc was hacked, ...
Page: 1

Morodo

Well

Like 2 weeks ago i got a Phone Call from my cousin telling me that my acc was hacked, i was working and on vacations for like 3 mouths, didnt log in KO for that time or more, i got clanless for my inctiviti.

now

Willos think that i hacked his acc cuz i sold him a mage 72 Long time ago (like 1.5year) and it got cleaned, now that mage, when i bouthg that mage i got hacked like in 1 week lose a lot, i never fell safe in that acc after that. and i decided to sold it. there is a topic on this section telling that.

Jordy got hacked his priest, i traded to him a priest 74.

Now why they think im a scamer cuz they haked my emails Rodrigo.avalos.m and Rodrigoavalos84, in this last email the priest allway will be linked in it cuz in k2 u cant change it. the only way to log in an acc is haking the email for log in G1 and change location. i never hack his mail. i made a forgoten pass today for check the this priest and for my surprice it is located in Morroco, i even know where is it ... where it say CL? pls show me ...

there are too much shiet on this, there are another mail linked in the mage 72 of Willos, that they think is my mail. cuz they say me " that email have ur same password of ur others mails", i just can ask, why i need to belive it?

I only think that they are making a good story with out SS or something for dont give me back a shiet and enjoy my items.

Never make a deal with this ppl.

so cya

PD: positive thing, now i know that there are life out there. and i like it ( 3 foking years in this shiet ) ...

This topic will be replied to in time with proof of him hacking me.

I will also say there is no proof on his topic of him being hacked by me and was told on msn by him this was just to try ruin my reputation.

I've know jordy for over a year, and willos about 3. I honestly do not believe they would hack someone, they are trustworthy people, good gamers, and good clannies. You need to post some proof dude if you want anyone to take this seriously. I think Maybe you should go back to enjoying that life out there and let us gamers game

Willows

K.

November 23rdish 2007 I bought an account from him for 10gbs igc. Trade went fine, I changed everything on the account and it was secure from my end as far as I knew. I shared the account with Owa + Sanctis who I didn't necessarily 100% trust but whatev, didn't care too much about KO at that point anyways.

So I took a break from ko, and in the time that I was gone my account got cleaned out. A couple months after that, a topic comes out saying OWA IS SCAMMER so naturally I figured he did it and w/e, I'll carry on with life.

That said, I wanted my mage back anyhow so I went on a mission to get my account back (password/region/SQ had been changed) and start doing some searching for info. A friend sends a pm to Dorpwn on ko4life on my behalf, to see if we can get the account back. We talk to someone on the msn "[email protected]" and though he doesn't say anything useful, a few days later I get an email on the account I had registered to my mage account saying that the password has been changed, and what the password has been changed to.

So I take that password and try it on the email [email protected] and it works, kinda surprised. Using the info from that email I figure out what this guy's other emails are, and come up with the emails [email protected] and much later [email protected]. Looking through one of these emails, I come across an email that says exactly what I'd changed the password to on the account I bought, even though I changed the email address before changing the PW (obviously). I have this email forwarded to a safe account and can forward it to any admins/mods that would like to see it as proof.

Snooping around the three email addresses I have and the info they contain, I find a few things to try for the SQ/SA of my account, and sure enough, I eventually find the secret questions and answers to all 3 of the things on my account, all 3 of which are ones morodo previously used on old accts.

So in one of morodo's email addresses (Have an MSN convo of morodo verifying that these two emails were his) there's an email saying exactly what the password to my mage account was, proving that he had the ability to access my account. The secret questions and answers were also (and still are) his questions and answers, and it's hard as hell to actually prove that... so I guess you're gonna have to trust me on that one.

That's part one. Will post more in a sec.

Morodo

This topic will be replied to in time with proof of him hacking me.

I will also say there is no proof on his topic of him being hacked by me and was told on msn by him this was just to try ruin my reputation.[/b]
    why i know u hacked me with the other guy, cuz i have a hole msn speack saying this :

James or Greg, whichever you prefer says:

Kay. Jordy, you forwarding those things, or should I?

Jordy Fast Animals.... Slow Children. says:

you

im hotmail-retarded

can do, gimme a couple

hahahaha

How well do you know Rodrigo Alberto Maira Avalos, tyrano?

Do you know any of his common passwords? Because that makes life waaay easier

In the sense that I tell you what he changed the password to my account to, and you know that he did it

not in the sense that you give me his passwords, hahaha

So, Why u ask aboult my pass?

Another thing Willos think i scam him too, cuz when he log my acc there was a crimsom +8 set

here some of that msn speack:

I had full crimson +5/15, WSE +1, WSE +2, Shio +2, RoL, EP +1, glass belt and a bunch of coins/crap

and an oasis +7

Might be off a bit here and there, I had quit and came back to an empty account.

ac's promo 98 da best ever says:

ok ill see wat i can do

Jac's promo 98 da best ever says:

but u said u got your items back well most of them

Yeah, I'm happy now

Just trying to help jordy get some of his shit back now

did u get rollback?

nah, he had quite a bit of my old stuff on blackmagix

nothing rare enough to be considered proof tho

so practically you hacked him back

Yeah, I did

So in 1.5 year i have the same gear and oh yeah play with a priest with crimson set, fok. now i can tell u where i got alll my items, is so easy for me to prove it.

Let me show a few things, this is the only part of the conversation i remember, either i left or the second half is made up ( need an SS of it )

why i know u hacked me with the other guy, cuz i have a hole msn speack saying this :

Kay. Jordy, you forwarding those things, or should I? ( forwarding proof of him scamming me and greg, ( still no SS of this convo, tho i do remember this being said. )

you

im hotmail-retarded

can do, gimme a couple

hahahaha

How well do you know Rodrigo Alberto Maira Avalos, tyrano?

Do you know any of his common passwords? Because that makes life waaay easier

In the sense that I tell you what he changed the password to my account to, and you know that he did it ( he was not asking FOR the passwords, only if tyrano knew them. )

not in the sense that you give me his passwords, hahaha ( read above )
    So, Why u ask aboult my pass?

Morodo

K.

I shared the account with Owa + Sanctis who I didn't necessarily 100% trust but whatev,

OWA IS SCAMMER so naturally I figured he did it and w/e, I'll carry on with life.

So in one of morodo's email addresses (Have an MSN convo of morodo verifying that these two emails were his) there's an email saying exactly what the password to my mage account was, proving that he had the ability to access my account. The secret questions and answers were also (and still are) his questions and answers, and it's hard as hell to actually prove that... so I guess you're gonna have to trust me on that one.

That's part one. Will post more in a sec.[/b]

Tell me U Shared an acc with a Scamer? oke good move

Tell me what EMAIL PLS, i say U can make a nice story of it, "oh yeah same password", show me pls something.

U say this in the msn speakk

Just forwarded you 3 emails from his email account "[email protected]"

You kinda gotta trust me that I didn't send the shit myself, but it's the best I can do.

First email says the password was changed to "3n1gmatic" which is what I changed the password to when I bought the account (dorpwn)

SOO i need too belive U that too?

Willows

Anyways, more snooping reveals that he's done some account password fooling around since, and so I strike up a convo with my clannie Jordy asking him a couple things. Unprompted, he mentions the name of the person who probably hacked him and so I reply with an email from one of morodo's email addresses that has what I believed to be Jordy's account password in on it.

I then learned that Jordy had done a trade with Morodo involving a level 80 mage and a level 74 priest, and that the 74 priest was hacked and cleaned of all items shortly after the trade.

Same exact situation. I have emails from one of morodo's email addresses containing the password to the 74 priest, who was jordy's. It proves that morodo had access to and very much could hack this account as well.

So I start doing some more snooping, trying to figure out even more details to the accounts. I figure out that both my mage account and Jordy's priest are located in chile. Due to a bug on the Knightonlineworld website, if an account is connected to a G1 it will not show the correct region (Jordy's priest currently says morocco) but because I KNEW my account was located in chile before I changed it I got a chilean proxy working and tried to log Jordy's priest. It worked, I got to the loading screen and saw that the character's name has not been changed (It's still IjordyI), it's still level 74 and wearing its personal shield and a paper pauldron of some kind. Unfortunately my proxy didn't do UDPs or some shit idk so it didn't actually load in. I have no screenies to prove what I saw, and it is impossible to prove I logged his account using a chilean proxy short of frapsing the event... which I didn't do :P

It is true I "hacked" his emails and did have access to his paypal but despite being entirely able to I never took more than I lost in the first place, nor did I fuck up shit I have no business with. He still has access to everything I don't have a right to because I had no intent of causing problems for no reason.

I have talked to morodo face to face and do not believe anyone else could have done it. Most of the passwords and security questions and things used are his own personal information which I obviously cannot provide... just know that at one time (they've probably since been changed) my mage account, jordy's priest account, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] all shared the exact same password.

If any mods or admin or anyone at all has any questions on the matter, feel free to ask. I have nothing to hide and do not feel I did anything wrong. I'd take my own items back over the ones I took any day and as many can vouch I'm not a malicious or greedy person, and will not do harm without reason.

That is all, for now.

Cheers

PS morodo: I don't really give a shit what you think, and don't feel the need to prove anything to you. Actually, the entire idea of ME proving to YOU that you're a scammer or not is fucking retarded, as you already KNOW whether or not you're a scammer.

And you also said right off the bat that you knowingly sold me a compromised account without telling me (you got hacked within 1 week) which makes you at the very least a douchebag.

Morodo

Ok i have the mage from aboul 8mouht or more, time ago Jordy told me that he got a new priest lv77 and he was selling that priest 74, now 3 weeks ago i has been called as scamer so Why the fuk i wanna cleaned a naked acc?

tell me when u got hacked uhu? cuz i didnt never noticed it .... Why u said something aboult Israel, in our msn conversation ? u know that i didnt hack u but is more easy to stay with my acc and items and be clean. anyway ur only " Prof " is a email, can i see that mail? u got an SS of that INbox mail changing the pass? why i need to belive this shiet .......

and jordy u are involved in all this shiet too.

Anyway, just in case, "DOnt trade with this ppl" and u will be safe.

time ago Jordy told me that he got a new priest lv77 and he was selling that priest 74

I got my new priest less than a month ago, maybe a little bit more than a month and it was lvl 76 i lvled it to 77 under 3 weeks ago, and my 74 priest was hacked before you even went on this "vacation".

and Donovan would back me up on this.

tbh copying and pasting the convo's isnt much help as u coulda edited them

try get a full msn related convo screen shot

or other info like paypal info or kcs files of the trade ingame or how ever u bought your char/sold

Morodo

Funy part, is we trade that acc in 2007, he said he got hacked 4 mouth later. like he told me, that acc didnt have gamefirst. so i think that he got hacked, then he got back his acc naked, and now in 2009 he made or someone scum him with all that shiet of [email protected] mail.

James or Greg, whichever you prefer says: <=== willos

I also got that email in my own email address (I had changed the email acct for dorpwn to [email protected] before changing the PW ofc)

James or Greg, whichever you prefer says: <=== willos

so that prooves he had access to my account.

How i can know the pass if u change the email first?

im preatty sure that he got the acc dorpwn naked, the he got hacked again and now he is complaing to me of a naked lv72 Mage....

Now his items was this :

I had full crimson +5/15, WSE +1, WSE +2, Shio +2, RoL, EP +1, glass belt, oasis+7

and a lvl72 mage

and he scum me with a lv80 mage, elysium+8, IN, Imir +2 and a Crimson set+8

so lol he said he got back his items, i say he got more than that.

also i have SS of ely+8 (made by me)
    Crimson set+8 traded for PS items
    IN bought
    Imir +2 trade from 2x Roc+1

Willows

Not really, because I had to go through the hassle of finding my items back (reinvested as they were) AND had to seal my own mage off the account so it&#39;s actually secure. And I didn&#39;t touch the 80 mage. You&#39;re right, that would put me quite a few gold bars over what was taken from me, which is why I didn&#39;t take it.

I&#39;d take my own items back on my own account over your items any day, but that&#39;s no longer an option cause you ripped off my things.

Logistical question though.

Say, hypothetically, that you&#39;re right and the emails I say are your passwords AREN&#39;T your passwords. Answer me this : how the HELL did I get access to them, then? I&#39;m no tech head, I don&#39;t know how to make or run password trying macros or w/e, and the only way I could "hack" your accounts is if you slipped yourself and gave me the password. I don&#39;t know the payment info on all these accounts, so I can&#39;t get them back by support ticket. I only owned my own account before (the mage I bought off you) and even that I couldn&#39;t get back through CS ticket.

So say you&#39;re right and the passwords for [email protected], your paypal account, [email protected], [email protected], Jordy&#39;s priest, my mage were not all at one point a password that is exclusive to you (and be glad I&#39;m not just shouting it out here for everyone to know + try on any accounts of yours)... in that case, what&#39;s your story on how I "hacked" your account?

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

Anyway, just in case, "DOnt trade with this ppl" and u will be safe.[/b]
    thnx for the lvl 80 mage jordy, the trade was smooth

thnx for the lvl 80 mage jordy, the trade was smooth[/b]
    haha <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast