Need help!

This is a discussion on Need help! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just bought this computer like 4 months ago. And its an HP pavilion a611n0 dualcore processor64x2.I'm also running Vista. ...
Page: 1

PaPaSmurF

Thumbs down

I just bought this computer like 4 months ago. And its an HP pavilion a611n0 dualcore processor64x2.I'm also running Vista. I bought it brand new from cuircut city. The problem that i have is my computer gives me the blue screen of death and tells me to disable any newly added hardware. I added a graphicscard but later uninstalled it. Completely uninstalled it, im 100% sure i did. But the error message im getting on the computer is 0x000000E4, .....E5, ......E7,......E8. It also tells me to disable BIOS chaching or shadowing, which i have no idea what that is. If anyone knows anything or any suggestions that would be awesome. Also I dont think its power supply issue, i dont think its an heat issue (iv had computer off for 6 hours then attempted to turn it on and it would crashing giving me the same errors.) If anyone knows what these error messages are related to im sure i cold narrow my problem down alot more.

Iv tried several things, virus scans, spyware, nothing comes up ofc. I even did Windows restore and still giving me the same problems. Any help would be much appericiated. Im pretty much stuck with a $900 computer thhat wont do anything ....

It also says memory_management and PFNlistcurrupt. Dunno wut that means either.

DeathAndResurrection

it should have window system restore somewhere on it that restores ur computer to factory conditions, to give u a chance at a fresh start, if that doesnt work best thing u can do it reformat imo

hopefully i am of some help to u if not im sorry

PaPaSmurF

Ya iv done the restore to factory settings, stil giving same problems. I dunno, im beginning to think power supply/vista is the problem. Im gona uninstall vista and install XP and see were that takes me.
    TY for the help.

if you still have the same problem after installing xp then try to remove ram and leave one ram only ( if you have more than one ram ) and try if you still have the same problem put the other ram and check, i think it's from your ram or your vga if it's not windows crash only, by the way hp is sucks :P

PaPaSmurF

Im scared to install XP cause im not 100% sure my drivers will be compatable with my video/sound drivers.
    this blows...-.- cant play ko and i cant upate windows and i cant install msn messanger...i duno wtf the problem is...

Cadence96

Maybe some piece is not well placed. Or any fan is not working.
    Open your case and see if everything is running normal.

I had that problem in a 2 years old pc. Video card fan wasn't working properly bcz a ram was not well placed so it **** all the system.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

dont open your pc, u will loose your warranty

If after u install xp, u get same shit, just send it back to factory. I had problems with my HP calculator, and hp was very helpfull and changed it for me 4 times (yea i got 4 with problem ..... SAME problem)

PaPaSmurF

Ya iv alrdy opened it and reseated my ram, all my fans are working and very clean.
    Iv narrowed itdown, its a bad power supply. Everytime i use a program that makes the cpu work hard it goes ape shit on me. Tells me its a hardware issue that has screwed up some of my windows files cause of lack of power. Im gona buy a new power supply then reinstall vista and see what i get after that.