Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[JPKO] when i try to log in with the new way...

This is a discussion on [JPKO] when i try to log in with the new way... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey.. i heard that there is a new way to log in.. without the launcher.. you go to the website ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default [JPKO] when i try to log in with the new way...

hey.. i heard that there is a new way to log in.. without the launcher.. you go to the website write id and pass and then hit the red button...

now.. after i click on it it opens the ftp server and want me to redownload the game... i already have the game installed and patched (1745) now, do i have to download it? please answer asap :P

thnx

Hiv

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    hey.. i heard that there is a new way to log in.. without the launcher.. you go to the website write id and pass and then hit the red button...

now.. after i click on it it opens the ftp server and want me to redownload the game... i already have the game installed and patched (1745) now, do i have to download it? please answer asap :P

thnx
    Is JPKO open again?

EDit: nvm im thinking of J.A.P.S. ko... (Just Another Private Server)
    my bad

Banned

huh? again?

i think that you are confused.. i didn't say MYKO.. i said JPKO...

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

You need to put the MgameJP Folder in C:\

Banned

damn i have no space there =\

ill try to put it there.. ill post here if it works

btw are you playing there?

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

It works! I played there, got a lvl 46 warrior.

I have same prob, my mgame folder is in c:\ but it still asks me to dl it...

Banned

try to go to their site, log in and then check what happens (when you hit the launcher it will ask you some thing with ok and cancel, when ull hit ok its will send you to the site, to log in not to download )

I know when i press that red button on their site (what i was supposed to do) it makes me dl it. I try from the launcher, i press start and then a screen pops up (in japanese except yes and no) and i press yes, takes me to the site. I press no nothing happens. So im lost on what to do since that "big red button" wont let me start the game :/

Banned

ya thats what it suppost to do.. after u are in the site, write id and pass, log in and then click the big red thing and launcher will open

I do log in, it says i am logged in. I click the big red button AFTER im logged in and still asks me to dl it >.<

Banned

download it then xD

btw did you cut the game folder from other driver to C? or copied? if you copied maybe thats the reason it happens..

I copied nothing. I just download the thing that makes USKO JPKO

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Try installing this into your registry (make sure you fix the "location" before trying to launch). I suppose installing the Cross-patch won't let you login from the website, although you should be able to use the alternate method.

http://www.kingofknight.com/patches2/JPKO.reg

I dont understand what you mean by "location." I clicked on it and it pulled up my windows media player so...

Here is my current issue in case anyone else wants to try and help:
    I did the cross patch from USKO to JPKO (everything went fine, see the JPKO launcher when i click on "Knight Online.") It also downloaded all their patches. I then try and click start and it comes up with some Japanese then a "yes" or "no" option. I click yes and it brings up the website. I clicked that red button after logging in and it just asked me to dl it. I then tried to dl it and after HOURS of it running, at around 55% it said the session "timed out" and closed my dl. So idk what im supposed to do :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast