Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[JPKO] when i try to log in with the new way...

This is a discussion on [JPKO] when i try to log in with the new way... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; T_T just think, you used the cross patch, the cross patch isn't official patch idk where it came from.. just ...
Page: 2

Banned

T_T

just think, you used the cross patch, the cross patch isn't official patch idk where it came from..

just download the reall client and its will be good (and save it in C)

hatay

I got the same problem, anyone knows how to fix this w/o downloading the whole client?

i have a small problem. when i click on the launcher i get the yes or no thing. when i hit yes all it does is take me to the website and says something about internet explorer 6. i have way better version than 6 but it still does this continuously.any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Quote Originally Posted by cr3m3y View Post
    i have a small problem. when i click on the launcher i get the yes or no thing. when i hit yes all it does is take me to the website and says something about internet explorer 6. i have way better version than 6 but it still does this continuously.any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    The JPKO Guide now includes a Troubleshooting section which contains this very question.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12