Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jules on Shawn account

This is a discussion on Jules on Shawn account within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont have an account here but I have the following to say Honestly, I think it is so disgusting ...
Page: 1

Default Jules on Shawn account

I dont have an account here but I have the following to say

Honestly, I think it is so disgusting how easy it is to hack someone is this game. We never have shared accounts etc on this server, yes before someone pipes in I did let someone play my rouge on Ares 2 years ago, when they came back to game after selling their items. Needless to say the fact that this is even possible, that you can just hack someones email and boom change the password with ZERO security questions answered other than reset password and then new one is sent to the email address that has been hacked is disgusting. We have both had the same email address since 2001, with no problems. Yes, Shawn got hacked in case it was unclear what I am talking about. I am just wondering what is going on at the big old Knight Online headquarters, all the hacking that goes on, perhaps the security question could be a little more difficult? Perhaps there could be other measures to change your password other than "forgot password?" MAYBE JUST MAYBE a thought here, when someone signs up in English from Massachusetts, MAYBE they dont submit a support ticket in OTOMANN TURKISH!!!??? CALL ME F-NG CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! This is customer service at its finest!!!!!!!! Over night we went from living in Boston to Turkish , Otomann Turkish there is a difference according to google who figured out the email password change from the hacker. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK, delete all you want GM's, I just hope that you guys understand the lapse in your system. Maybe you all should move out of renta-center or some kids dorm room and hire people who know what the fuck they are doing. Ahh and kenny and Bathroy I know you both 100% hate my husband, start a new thread for your HAHAA's please, thanks!!!

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I"m sorry to hear about your account. Honestly through the years of playing this game, i have experienced multiple scams, hacks and corrupted GM's. Unfortunately this game is just a piece of shit now, and there really isn't anything left thats even worth playing let alone paying for. I recommand that you just move on from this game, and hopefully enjoy something better in your life, this shit is honestly not worth it, trust me i would know.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    I"m sorry to hear about your account. Honestly through the years of playing this game, i have experienced multiple scams, hacks and corrupted GM's. Unfortunately this game is just a piece of shit now, and there really isn't anything left thats even worth playing let alone paying for. I recommand that you just move on from this game, and hopefully enjoy something better in your life, this shit is honestly not worth it, trust me i would know.
    yeah u would know. Lets count how many scams ? :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    yeah u would know. Lets count how many scams ? :P
    Dont start with me you dumb bitch. Go ban someone else now.

Little archer Senior Member

do u know if ur sealed items r gone too?

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Dont start with me you dumb bitch. Go ban someone else now.
    lol ur still mad... ur like 5 years old man. i told u to stop talking i was killing bosses

SereneChaos

I dont think its possible for your account to be hacked unless you visit sited that provide you with dodge soft ware packed with key lodgers -

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

It is nice what you have posted, and partly I have to agree with you. But I'm afraid there is no one to help you with that here. You should go to official forums and write it there, also try pming some responsible people like gms/mods etc there.

Alenia used to help people out but that was ofc before turks found out that there was an wroking gm and mass overfloded her mail and probably twitter. Now she dosnt even care lal

Little archer Senior Member

actually lol, u might get more help here than at official forums... every topic like this is closed with a default answer or deleted by a new nazi son of a bitch mod that cant even spell customer support (types costumer.. fucking retard).

<---- shawn now

Well I have submitted a ticket and we will see what happens. I was friends with some people on Ares who were able to get restored. I won't be holding my breath though.

Some of you know I have played since before KE on Ares, and have never had a security issue. I play on Bronze so unfortunatly nothing was sealed.

My MSN was hacked and this person used the forgotten password feature in G1 to reset my KO password. The odd thing is that when I got my MSN back, the G1 emails were in turkish. Nice that they can log into CW and steal my items without ever changing my region .

Anyway we shall see what happens.

made me LOL
    you played ko how long?
    and you didn't expect this?

LOL

dam baba......

play my mages and dont quit.^^ I really hope KO helps, but highly doubt it....

really dont want to see ya go..... having a blast playing with ya.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by roguepro92 View Post
    made me LOL
    you played ko how long?
    and you didn't expect this?

LOL
    Would you expect to get hacked after 5 years of playing without a single problem concerning account security?
    Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    Would you expect to get hacked after 5 years of playing without a single problem concerning account security?
    Dumbass.
    yes cuz its ko? lmao

dumbass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast