Just bought platinum premium via gamersfirst website...

This is a discussion on Just bought platinum premium via gamersfirst website... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I recently bought premium off the Gamersfirst website using a KESN card which was given to me upon purchase. I ...
Page: 1

ZargerX

I recently bought premium off the Gamersfirst website using a KESN card which was given to me upon purchase.

I used the KESN card on their website to buy the premium....now what? I have absolutely no idea on how to play Knight Online
    using the premium that I just bought. I mean, I do in fact have the premium. It even states on my account at Gamersfirst that "Premium: Platinum:
    under my account name.
    Am I being oblivious and theres some detail I'm missing?

I really hope I didn't just blow off $30 for nothing.

I appreciate any help!

EDIT: I just realized I need to link my account to my gamersfirst.com account. If I already purchased premium will it still affect the accounts I added after purchase? Thank you!

yakushimo

pretty much wasted if you didnt have the account you wanted prem on linked

zrocker0404

i think if u link it now it should have prem on it too

ZargerX

Woo, well it turns out my linked account was given premium. Unfortuantely I didn't receive the knight cash or the trina piece. Oh well, another problem to resolve.

Thank you guys!

Banned

Next time use the KESN in ingame pus to avoid problems