Having a Problem with Launcher

This is a discussion on Having a Problem with Launcher within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright so I downloaded and installed the new client. Got onto the website and downloaded patches 1708-1717 and manually patched ...
Page: 1

Alright so I downloaded and installed the new client. Got onto the website and downloaded patches 1708-1717 and manually patched the game files. Went into options and changed the client version number to 1717 and set it into the registry. But when I open launcher it won't load the game and keeps giving me an FTP file error saying it ran into an error while trying to download the file. Not sure what i missed but can anyone help me out?

11 views and no responses?... c&#39;mon guys someone must know something. I&#39;m just suprised that i&#39;ve been playing this game since 04 and I don&#39;t know my own answer >.<

right click icon, run as administer

ardaxd

some dns was givven in offical forum searh over there and atm it is at 1725 patch so manual download it from kok or ftp then try it and if u are a vista user try the method +8 james said