k2d .. :S

This is a discussion on k2d .. :S within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my friend got problem with his acc. When he logs to ko's site he gets something like this : Account ...
Page: 1

my friend got problem with his acc. When he logs to ko's site he gets something like this :

Account Name: ########
    Character Name:
    Date/Time: 2007-02-06 14:53:00
    Type of inqury: block999
    Entered by: Billing
    Remarks: Payment Fraud. Payment Fraud. Failed payment – ID xxxxxxxxx - $8.95 – C&B

can any1 tell me wtf is this ?:S

MotherRussia

u need pay them for Unban xD

Ursus_Ace

any1 know something ?

Banned Senior Member

is it ure char ?

He got banned coz K2 was unable to do their job..

... or some1 didnt payed his bills.

K2 "find out" that your friend havent paid for bronze preimum. He used Click and buy, and he have to find out witch payment is the problem ,and call C&B then contact Customer support. Wish him good luck .. he will be needing it.
    Btw. he is probably not banned coz of last payment.. He got banned for one made atleast 1-2 months ago.

Macius_Lord

Knock Out ... K.O xD
    Urs i wish u luck

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

my friend had the same problem ..and it took him about 2 months to resolve it.Be prepared for calling,mailing to C&B and ofc waiting.

lvl67rogue

i have this prioblem too, for 2 months now, what happens if they sned me email, and i still dont pay them, because i already got charged the first time and dont wanna pay double

BonaFide

Knock Out ... K.O xD
    Urs i wish u luck [/b]
    a ja nie, temu dzieciakowi potrzebne jest normalnie zycie a nie monitor....

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well C&B is piece of shit :S i trying solve C&B acc almost 2 weeks somehow bank block C&B. i have 2 Debid card and both after 3 months of using in c&B they are block for C&B but they work in ko and everywhere. and C&B support is like K2 so none :S

Ursus_Ace

a ja nie, temu dzieciakowi potrzebne jest normalnie zycie a nie monitor....[/b]
    jak mam byc szczery to sie pierdol robie to co uwazam za stosowne.. w życiu zrobiłem wiecej niz sobie wyobrazasz
    nie znasz mnie a oceniasz .. wiec sie fagasie schowaj bo to ze tu komentujesz świadczy o twojej kulturze osobistej nie mojej
    bys sie chociaz przedstawił a nie bohatera za dyche strugasz... myślisz ze internet to miejsce dla takich jak ty? mylisz sie
    dzieciakiem nie jestem 18 lat to chyba wiek wystarczajacy prawda? tak czy inaczej .. skoro uwazasz sie za takiego starego to chociaz pomysl co piszesz
    i pamietaj ze przydomek dziecka neo pasuje do Ciebie idealnie... masz odwage to napisz mi kim jestes na PMie na nic wiecej nie licze.

btw sry guys for polish language .. cuz i can't write all in english :P