Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KakashiKun account lost

This is a discussion on KakashiKun account lost within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, but I know him too. And he is trying to help the owner too. You like it looooong[/b] lol ...
Page: 2

oO Jc Oo

No, but I know him too. And he is trying to help the owner too.

You like it looooong[/b]

lol u wish my penis on ur mouth :lol: fag emocade :lol: ^^

Well in case the acc got hacked and you are a friend of the owner, the best thing you could do is post that kind of information, is the account was already traded we will know who was the hacker or the guy who sold the account i hope this problem will be fixed soon.

oO Jc Oo

Well in case the acc got hacked and you are a friend of the owner, the best thing you could do is post that kind of information, is the account was already traded we will know who was the hacker or the guy who sold the account i hope this problem will be fixed soon.[/b]

+1

Cadence96

Well in case the acc got hacked and you are a friend of the owner, the best thing you could do is post that kind of information, is the account was already traded we will know who was the hacker or the guy who sold the account i hope this problem will be fixed soon.[/b]
    Thanks for your support.
    Any new suggestion will be appreciated.

first of all i was taking price check of rogue acc, i offered to souls a rogue lvl 79 just for know how much will cost that kind of lvl, , nothing more than that, and btw, WHO HAVE the full info of the acc didnt post here about it, dont u think the REAL OWNER who have FULL INFO of kakashi have to post here?
    he have the right of the things IMHO, and i think this thing of kakashi´s acc was solved between both of the guys who plays that acc IMO. i think u r creating for me drama about this post thx.[/b]

man im sorry your lying i was about to buy the rogue from you over wu. but i decided not too. we were all set up to do the sale i still have the wu certificate that i decided not to use.

oO Jc Oo

man im sorry your lying i was about to buy the rogue from you over wu. but i decided not too. we were all set up to do the sale i still have the wu certificate that i decided not to use.[/b]

let the real owner talk here.

p.s:i dont have any info of the acc so there is nothing about that.

Cadence96

i hear , a turk hacked kakashi [/b]
    I forgot this...

I was told that the hacker changed the password to:
    mario2008

I think that that isn't a name/word used in Turkey.

Cadence96

bump

Cadence96

Russian bump
    The complete ID is: Yashiro

Havvk

wtf is going on here :unsure:
    this is now confusing,souls has evidence of an offer and a possible sell of that account and u trust in some guy who told u : a turk hacked him?

tbh this looks like Rebelde20 history ....

i hope kakashi gets his acct back.

karn

wdf y are all dumb retarts postin on his post. if u dont know anything then get the fuck out of his post. Instead of helping him you are telling him make the owner post. If my real friend was to get hacked, it would be no diff if i made the post or if he did, thats how good friends we are. And to the guy who said he was almost bout to buy the acnt of wu and had the certificate too? can you please post some pics here. cuz totally the hacker seems to be bangbros or w.e. that guy was defendin himself.

wdf y are all dumb retarts postin on his post. if u dont know anything then get the fuck out of his post. Instead of helping him you are telling him make the owner post. If my real friend was to get hacked, it would be no diff if i made the post or if he did, thats how good friends we are. And to the guy who said he was almost bout to buy the acnt of wu and had the certificate too? can you please post some pics here. cuz totally the hacker seems to be bangbros or w.e. that guy was defendin himself.[/b]
    apparently you dont know shit either lols..why even post. (i did the same thing )

gl with the account tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12