problem with usb + Knightonline

This is a discussion on problem with usb + Knightonline within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well I have something on my usb that helps my keyboard on some fuctions, but when I log on to ...
Page: 1

knightkiller

well I have something on my usb that helps my keyboard on some fuctions, but when I log on to Knight online my usb it's not working... So I guess that maybe is the XCRAP that it's blocking something ... and I wanna know if I have one solution for this

thx

Shimmy

well I have something on my usb that helps my keyboard on some fuctions, but when I log on to Knight online my usb it's not working... So I guess that maybe is the XCRAP that it's blocking something ... and I wanna know if I have one solution for this

thx[/b]
    Probaly somthing to do with turks using minor pedals in game, presuming that this is what xtrap thinks this device is,

How exactly does the usb device help your keyboard?

hej

x-trap blocks all extra programs for keyboard/mouse or at least it should, because they usually have macro in the program for keyboard/mouse.

rasta

Smile

x-trap blocks all extra programs for keyboard/mouse or at least it should, because they usually have macro in the program for keyboard/mouse.[/b]
    yeah, x-fuck blocks that shit, because i cant dual minor now as good as i could.

bought g11 for nothing now <_<

Banned

yeah, x-fuck blocks that shit, because i cant dual minor now as good as i could.

bought g11 for nothing now <_<[/b]
    lol g11? how much cost that :lol: ? maybe you guys can do something changing the configuration on Xtrap or Knightonline and probably you can use ur usb or whatever ^^ well good luck :lol:

SoulShot h34r: