Keep getting error..

This is a discussion on Keep getting error.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tried putting transparent symbol for capes and now i get an error every few mins and see a blank white ...
Page: 1

Tried putting transparent symbol for capes and now i get an error every few mins and see a blank white flag in emc. I changed the symbol back to the original and reinstalled my game but still getting the error. Anyone know how to fix this?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Tried putting transparent symbol for capes and now i get an error every few mins and see a blank white flag in emc. I changed the symbol back to the original and reinstalled my game but still getting the error. Anyone know how to fix this?[/b]
    Can you provide a screen shot?

There are couple reason why your client might have crashed,

1) Were you running multiple tasks while running Knight Online
    2) How much RAM do you have?
    3) Are you using any 3rd party tool?

1) just the usual
    2)1gig
    3) no

it only started after i changed the clan symbol so its related to that and now the clan flag is messed up in moradon/emc but symbol on cpaes and name are fine

1) just the usual
    2)1gig
    3) no

it only started after i changed the clan symbol so its related to that and now the clan flag is messed up in moradon/emc but symbol on cpaes and name are fine[/b]
    Something might have been gone wrong during "merging files"( if you are using fast loading patch ,that is) when you uninstalled Knight Online Client did you also delete Knight Online folder from Program Files since fast loading doesn't get to uninstall, it still says in Knight Online folder in Program Files. Uninstall KO and make sure you delete Knight Online folder in Program Files and try again.

i didnt delete the ko folder the first time but did the second time and it seems to be working so far. Thanks

Ok i havent gotten the error again...but the flags in moradon/emc are still appearring white sometimes and sometimes have some wierd random designs and ive tried re-registering the symbol but it doesnt work and im done wasting money. anyone know how to fix?

Shimmy

Ok i havent gotten the error again...but the flags in moradon/emc are still appearring white sometimes and sometimes have some wierd random designs and ive tried re-registering the symbol but it doesnt work and im done wasting money. anyone know how to fix?[/b]
    What program have you saved the symbol in? and have you saved the file as "Symbol.bmp"

i know it can be .tga aswell i think.

Image was saved as .bmp. And apparently error isnt fixed cause i got it again. I dont know how since i deleted everything and reinstalled. dont know why it still wouldnt work..