Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Key Logger Detector

This is a discussion on Key Logger Detector within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Giga you are optimist :P Greetings...
Page: 2

Giga you are optimist :P
    Greetings

sowiec

zone alarm help a lot

here's a full version of avg expires in 2018. Like what SexE said u gotta format computer to get rid of it completly. If u don't believe if it works you can check out the comments. I currently have it myself. http://www.mininova.org/tor/2441924

Banned

Isn't AVG a free antivirus to start with?
    I don't really believe in cracked antiviruses, I don't want something that has been cracked to protect my computer.

try combofix if other anti programs dont work,

but use it only as last resort, gl

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Danny, the best thing to do is to get an extern HD and just format your whole pc..[/b]
    Hey, I have another noob question as usual, eh <_< Isn&#39;t it that.. if I put my files I need on an external hard-drive that I might even practically put the keylogger&#39;s files in the HD too? I need to know what exactly can I insert to that ext HD which wont infect me with the keylog anymore. Also, the biggest reason why I DON&#39;T wanna format my windows is because I have drivers on my device manager or whatever that was really hard for me to obtain and install.. I even had my friend come over and do it for me so I don&#39;t know what he did and what drivers he fixed :x Games and music is not a problem for me cuz I can just reinstall them but some files on my pc are super important and I wanna know if they are possibly "infected" from the virus or keylog or whatever.. help plx?

and thanks so much guys for your replies, i really need the help right now seeing new server is coming out and i dont need a facking keylogger ffs, disbanding my whole clan or something LOL..
    also, is it true that a keylogger cannot obtain the info&#39;s that i copy paste? or is that just a rumor..?

Hey, I have another noob question as usual, eh <_< Isn&#39;t it that.. if I put my files I need on an external hard-drive that I might even practically put the keylogger&#39;s files in the HD too? I need to know what exactly can I insert to that ext HD which wont infect me with the keylog anymore. Also, the biggest reason why I DON&#39;T wanna format my windows is because I have drivers on my device manager or whatever that was really hard for me to obtain and install.. I even had my friend come over and do it for me so I don&#39;t know what he did and what drivers he fixed :x Games and music is not a problem for me cuz I can just reinstall them but some files on my pc are super important and I wanna know if they are possibly "infected" from the virus or keylog or whatever.. help plx?

and thanks so much guys for your replies, i really need the help right now seeing new server is coming out and i dont need a facking keylogger ffs, disbanding my whole clan or something LOL..
    also, is it true that a keylogger cannot obtain the info&#39;s that i copy paste? or is that just a rumor..?[/b]
    You got an point there :P Talk to me on msn, im home soon so. But it can be hard to get rid of an virus 100%

okie, I think I already have you on my new msn.. just nudge me cuz i got loud music atm

SmoQ

try find spyware terminator ;]

also, is it true that a keylogger cannot obtain the info&#39;s that i copy paste? or is that just a rumor..?[/b]
    that&#39;s true afaik

the hacker will only get ctrl+c/ctrl+v message

that&#39;s true afaik

the hacker will only get ctrl+c/ctrl+v message[/b]
    what if i right click copy paste? or i have to ctrl+c/v?

I love how people are so declined on blaming warez and cracked programs for virus&#39;s - Sure, Some viruses will be included if your downloading from a unsafe site, I personally never ran into any virus&#39;s and I&#39;ve been using warez/cracked programs for about 10 year&#39;s now. So just because you did something retarded and got a virus, please don&#39;t filter it down by saying all cracked programs out their are virus&#39;s - Cause really the only people who say that is those anti-piracy queers that whine about it, even though the more they whine, the more people find out about warez.

I love how people are so declined on blaming warez and cracked programs for virus&#39;s - Sure, Some viruses will be included if your downloading from a unsafe site, I personally never ran into any virus&#39;s and I&#39;ve been using warez/cracked programs for about 10 year&#39;s now. So just because you did something retarded and got a virus, please don&#39;t filter it down by saying all cracked programs out their are virus&#39;s - Cause really the only people who say that is those anti-piracy queers that whine about it, even though the more they whine, the more people find out about warez.[/b]
    haha... soooo true.

what if i right click copy paste? or i have to ctrl+c/v?[/b]
    that&#39;s the same :P

afaik, Key Logger sents everyting u TYPE IN with a keyboard, every single button u press, to a hacker...

if u want to be safe all the time, use Windows&#39; Screen Keyboard :lol: :lol:

Spybot ownz.
    Format too :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast