Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Key Logger Detector

This is a discussion on Key Logger Detector within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha... soooo true.[/b] Oh shit, I forgot The solution to your problem is VERY simple eat more cereal. and I'm ...
Page: 3

haha... soooo true.[/b]
    Oh shit, I forgot

The solution to your problem is VERY simple

eat more cereal. and I'm very cereal about it.

I've just gotten key logged and hacked and I have been downloading a few programs to help search for them and delete them so that I would not have to worry about logging into anything such as my knight online account or even my bank account.

So far I have used; (cracked versions; torrents; warez files)

-Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    -SUPERAntiSpyware Professional
    -Avira AntiVir "Luke Filewalker" Scanner
    -BitDefender Total Security 2009

I will go download Kaspersky now but, aren't all of these programs just virus scanners?

Has anyone ever had a program which specifically cleans out all key logs completely?
    I must find one because I really don't want to format my computer and lose everything I've saved here..

THANK YOU[/b]
    KK stopped reading replys after the 5th one, people seriously need to test other programs before they reccomend their crap.

1. Malwarebytes AntiMalware - best at what it does, but it wont remove every type of keyloggers.
    2. BitDefender - The only antivirus i reccommend , since 2009 kaspersky and norton have really gone below the standard the Total security kit works more than fine.
    3. After you do those scans you get HijackThis, scan your pc with it and post the result here, dont fix anything yet.

A lot of programs find falsepositives just to look efficient.
    Ive had good experience with SpySweeper with removing keyloggers, you might want to try get your hands on it.
    Before you post the Hijackthis log its hard to say what you need, was it just a keylogger? Its common practice to add a virus which will delete your system drivers, disabling you from fixing anything. Also the variations of the keylogger and what its using as a mask can mean the difference of having to do a format. Ill check back tomorrow when i got more time.

Viruses need HDs and such to be succesful , keyloggers dont serve such purpose. They may serve it, but not the ones most people would be able to freely get through a few communitys.

Strike

KK stopped reading replys after the 5th one, people seriously need to test other programs before they reccomend their crap.

1. Malwarebytes AntiMalware - best at what it does, but it wont remove every type of keyloggers.
    2. BitDefender - The only antivirus i reccommend , since 2009 kaspersky and norton have really gone below the standard the Total security kit works more than fine.
    3. After you do those scans you get HijackThis, scan your pc with it and post the result here, dont fix anything yet.

A lot of programs find falsepositives just to look efficient.
    Ive had good experience with SpySweeper with removing keyloggers, you might want to try get your hands on it.
    Before you post the Hijackthis log its hard to say what you need, was it just a keylogger? Its common practice to add a virus which will delete your system drivers, disabling you from fixing anything. Also the variations of the keylogger and what its using as a mask can mean the difference of having to do a format. Ill check back tomorrow when i got more time.

Viruses need HDs and such to be succesful , keyloggers dont serve such purpose. They may serve it, but not the ones most people would be able to freely get through a few communitys.[/b]
    AQ! i posted almost the same thing on post #8. but anyway i think he already posted that he used malwarebytes and it didn't seem to remove it. If we could see the Hijack log, we could tell in about 3 sec what kind of logger he's got and if there's any other problem because i'm begining to think that it's the same program that hacked his msn the first time and he just never got rid of it completly.

@victory i can't edit my post anymore but i meant to say using cracked versions of virus scanners, other programs are usually ok but you just have to do a little research as to where it's coming from and if anyone else have already tried it out.

Banned

AQ! i posted almost the same thing on post #8. but anyway i think he already posted that he used malwarebytes and it didn't seem to remove it. If we could see the Hijack log, we could tell in about 3 sec what kind of logger he's got and if there's any other problem because i'm begining to think that it's the same program that hacked his msn the first time and he just never got rid of it completly.[/b]
    I told him to do the same thing on vent and he didn't listen.

The only difference is, I told him to post his HJT scan on techsupportforum or another forum that actually has experts, not gamer nerds that are gonna go through his processes and fuck his shit up.

Banned Senior Member

ad-aware and spybot search and destroy best programs ever !

evilwevel

i herd alt + F4 fixes evrything

anyway, if you find out which keylogger you have you can use this list of detailed information on how to remove it

http://www.spywareremove.com/remove-...ers/index.html

Banned Senior Member

i herd alt + F4 fixes evrything

anyway, if you find out which keylogger you have you can use this list of detailed information on how to remove it

http://www.spywareremove.com/remove-...ers/index.html[/b]
    keyloggers hide at task manager so that wont work and most of the programs on that list includes spy programs!

try the latest zonealarm security suite, works best for me... detects everything and has kept my laptop clean for ages. also it has the best firewall.

EDIT: oh and what if your keylogger is a rootkit?

Banned Senior Member

try the latest zonealarm security suite, works best for me... detects everything and has kept my laptop clean for ages. also it has the best firewall.

EDIT: oh and what if your keylogger is a rootkit?[/b]
    AVG anti-rootkit

Rootkits are used to hide the presence of a malicious object like trojans or keyloggers on your computer. If a threat uses rootkit technology to hide itself it is very hard to find the malware on your PC.

AVG Anti-Rootkit gives you the power to find and delete the rootkit and to uncover the threat the rootkit is hiding.

So equip yourself with the best of the best see the list below.
    - AVG anti-rootkit (run in background)
    - Spybot search and destroy (run in background) + (use for scans)
    - Ad-aware (use for scans)
    - Nod32 anti-virus (run in background)
    - a firewall (dont like them cause they block eveything >,< that is annoying)

With this list your safe to go ^^

p.s. do not use google searched anti-spyware programs, 90% of the random programs
    comes with spyware itself.

Isn&#39;t AVG a free antivirus to start with?
    I don&#39;t really believe in cracked antiviruses, I don&#39;t want something that has been cracked to protect my computer.[/b]
    the free avg is only Antivirus & Antispyware and LinkScanner. But the full one includes anti-rootkit and others.

Banned Senior Member

the free avg is only Antivirus & Antispyware and LinkScanner. But the full one includes anti-rootkit and others.[/b]
    no avg anti-rootkit is a seperate program.

Save your important files and format your PC :P

i use keyloggerkiller with KIS 2009

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123