Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KillSwitchEngag3 hacked

This is a discussion on KillSwitchEngag3 hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first off this happened while ago, but im postin this now cuz i got proof now that it actually was ...
Page: 1

KratoZ

first off this happened while ago, but im postin this now cuz i got proof now that it actually was Aer0nz n Shanks

Story:
    I knew shanks for a looong time (in KO) i decided to trade him my WoW account for the 70 warrior.
    When i did the trade with shanks, forgotten password still diditn work
    but when it did come back i asked shanks for the email, but he said that aer0nz had it n he wouldnt give me it(he said it was his paypal email)
    so as soon as i found this out i took off all items off the account cuz i knew that aer0nz was gonna hack me

btw aer0nz says i didint do shit on the warrior, but the warrior was lvl 70 when i got it
    and i leveled it to 71 and stopped lvling and took all gear off of it as soon as i found out that aer0nz had email

a week or 2 after i found out that the warrior got hacked, i called Blizzard n got my account back
    n the wow account had shit gear that was bought out in the auction(prolly with the money that i had b4 i traded with shanks)

also if u didint know im lVlage(my old mage in ares)

heres some proof

and you have a gg wow character and good shit which is worth 2x of that warrior, so i'd say you made out pretty damned good there mage. considering the warrior only had 100k np and it was naked, compared with a lvl 70 night elf rogue with epics and such. and no, you didnt level it because i was fucking THERE when shanks got 71, so don't pull this bullshit, he may have deleveled it by like 5% and your claiming that you leveled it? thats fucking bullshit pal.

wow char > ko char, you made out better and your still trying to turn it into the 'poor me' shit

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...mp;n=Shanksterx

that character has 2x better shit then it did, and it was only lvl 67 if i recall correctly.

and i was only acting on what he wanted, it was none of my business as i've said.

anyone who truly knows me, which you don't, knows i won't fuck them, i've had countless character accesses, which i haven't touched a god damned thing on the accounts, and i've done paypal, i've been chargebacked on, but i never chargebacked on anyone.

friend that i knew for 5+ years telling me to do something and you expect me not to? gg.

call me a scammer, i don't give a fuck really. :lol:

KratoZ

all that armor is buyable from the auctionhouse, so its not that hard to get it
    since when me n shanks traded i had 1K+ gold on it, and still lots of quests with cash rewards to do
    so dont tell me its good gear n i got more out if it, cuz it takes less time to get that stuff on WoW than it does to get to lvl 71 on ko n get them items that i had from scratch

lol are you kidding? the character was naked, and the gear it did have, came from shanks because he gave you all his gear.

KratoZ

n u were expectin it to have items on it, so thats why u hacked it
    n from what i hear from u, sum1 lost nps
    n if u were the ones that hacked the warrior, at least shanks shoulds taken things off of the wow account, llike the gold n stuff
    cuz he should expected me to get my account back, if u stole the 71 warrior

i was expecting it to be naked actually.

BlazinBaba

aeronz stop tryin cover up what you did. the items on wow are shit... and gettin from 67-70 takes like 3 days. what you did is wrong.. u could of just asked mage if he wanted to trade back, but instead u HACKED his warrior back... pathetic shit, i thought u were better than that.

KratoZ

from the pms it looks like u wanted to hack it cuz shanks said he would help u equip ur rogue
    n if u expected it to b naked, then what good would it do to gear it?

it got me a shard 8 did it not? anyway im done talking about this crap

The fact remains that you hacked him, whether he got "the better end of the deal" or not. He didnt try to hack you. That makes you untrustworthy.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

The fact remains that you hacked him, whether he got "the better end of the deal" or not. He didnt try to hack you. That makes you untrustworthy.[/b]
    Agreed. It serves you right you scumbag.
    Ah the laws of KARMA, you gotta love it.

<3

anyway im done talking about this crap[/b]
    Of course you are done with talking because you are banned now!
    See you

brawrr

want to know what i find hilarious? RATNIK is a mod for KO4LIFE, bahaha, an ex- croatianshredders person, and anyone who played ares before would know that that was the biggest duping clan ever, oops, i lol&#39;d again.

I know who currently has the account and all the info..if you want to talk about it pm me here and i will tell you how to get a hold of him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast