Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KillSwitchEngag3 hacked

This is a discussion on KillSwitchEngag3 hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know who currently has the account and all the info..if you want to talk about it pm me here ...
Page: 2

KratoZ

I know who currently has the account and all the info..if you want to talk about it pm me here and i will tell you how to get a hold of him.[/b]
    nah im good, no need for me to talk to him, if he did that email verification thing

Yeah he already changed all the info on the account. He had same fear you did. but luckly after taking stuff off the account when not playing they aloud change info and we did that asap

brawrr

i told spyd3r i wasnt going to do anything to the account but eh, oh well.

It seems you will get IP ban.
    Bye Bye !

shankster

yah when all this happened my internet was out so i couldnt do anything to tell aer0nz to stop and he didnt tell me he did it until i got my internet back and ofc i got fucked again out of a game and most of that gear i got from auction house haha i didnt care really but i put all my hard work into it and i got fucked again... its not ur fault mage... its aer0nz if u dont wanna give the wow account back i understand sorry for all the trouble this may have caused u...

lol aer0nz i dont see how anyone trust u, ur probly the biggest dick there is, i was in KronicKillers with him and shanks, i played Fire Drake beta with shankz and aer0n(tim) and tim was the biggest dick, he told me of plenty of scams he did on people, he told me he would scam anybody without care and he does it, shanks didnt scam anyone as far as i know, i played WOW with them too, (i played shanksterx lol the wow rogue) and killswitchengag3 was the warrior i gave aer0n, i still know its ID lol, shanks internet was cut off at the time, so just so u guys know from somone who was told first hand by tim(aer0n) he did hack the account and thast why the WOW character was taken back, and secondly, the wow character was not GG tim, u idiot, he had greens/blues, didnt even have his regular flyer, was a peice of shit rogue with shit gear, and KO items in usd are 10x WoW, a 70 wow character in t4 or better is worth 125-450 max, a lvl 70 warrior with mediocore gear is worth 200$ or more easy. so w/e just letting people know the true story(i was told in vent by aer0n and shanks the real story) and shanks didnt have shit to do wiht it even though there wasnt anything he could do to help or prevent it. lie all u like tim but ur pride and ignorance is ur downfall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12