Kimbo Scamming Yet Again!

This is a discussion on Kimbo Scamming Yet Again! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea u fagot i new you was a scammer from day 1, and yet now u scammed a really good ...
Page: 1

Default Kimbo Scamming Yet Again!

Yea u fagot i new you was a scammer from day 1, and yet now u scammed a really good friend of mine Sandy/Amberleaf/Buffbuddy you traded a rogue account to her for a lvl 78 bp with the name truegrit and next day u changed the pw to the rogue account and keep'd both account i know she isnt a scammer i have bought accounts from her many times and is 110% legit i told her b4 u was a scammer/hacker when u tried to make a subclan with her but she forgot and then trusted you again when she shouldnt of! Be a man and give her stuff back priest had krowaz ii+7 and other things on it!
    Last edited by 稣제逸눇Leqend; 09-05-2010 at 11:34 PM.

lol cant wait for this explanation

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

There wont be an explanation George because he was banned from here before when then one topic was opened and i didnt want to get involved in it.

Yeah he has been banned for awhile now, nothing has come up on my system with conflicting ips

all I know bout him is that he sux at CoDMW2 (.8 kd... pro bro, pro.) if you want I can give you his gamer tag on xbox live

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    all I know bout him is that he sux at CoDMW2 (.8 kd... pro bro, pro.) if you want I can give you his gamer tag on xbox live

Ouch..

once a scammer always a scammer. good luck gettin the priest back

update: As of today kimbo pm'd me on msn crying all kinds of shit, but anyways he seen the topic, gave back the account to the real owner as of right now and still had all the items on the account, we will see if nothing else fish'y comes around but it show's he is still on this forums guys so watch out and be safe!

MyLaw

i'm Scammed. server c-west
    he was a friend on ko. i trusted him
    he convinced me to help me on my charr to make some money after losst 16 gb by i freaking noobmage in bdw, i forgotto bankk earlyer.
    so instaids of helping me, next day i woke up, everything was gone..
    is there any solution to get my items and money back from this fucking scammer?
    if there is , let me know.

his IGN is Mitness aka LEGIpriI PRIEST LVL 59 AND ROGUE LVL 62
    hes playing together with his little bro, real names : mark bremen(21) and vince bremen(16)
    from holland.

don't thust this guys !!!!!!!!!

Banned

omg legiprie..
    its a espanol-.-

I have done a topic while ago about KimboSlice. He scammed me more than 40 gbs of item and a rlb char that he sold me..
    Give me his Xboxlive gamertag.
    Imma kill that guy.
    Ive told you he is a scammer. always creating bullshit but he is the main scammer. probably the most gay on ko4life seriously.