Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

KimboSlice hacker, scammer call him whatever you want !

This is a discussion on KimboSlice hacker, scammer call him whatever you want ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by gabrielfil Raplhh, i added you. add me if you didnt receive : [email protected] legend, i reall dont ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    B.M.F Senior Member 稣제逸눇Leqend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielfil View Post
    Raplhh, i added you.
    add me if you didnt receive : [email protected]

    legend, i reall dont care that kimbo have koxp in the past, i just lost 160 $ + an account, that is the main prob
    then why would u trust a hacker? once a hacker always a hacker it never changes hackers get greedy 1 point in time and it happend to you sadly

  2. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Ralphh a scammer? fuck that shit man. I'm really believing this KimboSlice guy is the scammer here. I've check Ralphh's accounts that he let me used when he tried to change his secret question, feared of being account taken back. His writing and the Secret Question Answers doesnt even match that. He didnt even put his name at the end. His endings are always: "Best regards"

    Theres a very high possiblility this kimbo guy wrote all that and purposely put ralph at the end to cover himself up. That rogue was koxped, 100% sure. Ive talked to him some times, I honestly thought he was a 12 year old kid. Crying and cursing stupid things when he rages. I'm not surprised at all that he would do this.

    The account went from Kimbo > Ralph > Crizen (charged back) > Ralph(rehacked) > Kimbo> gabrielfil(who bought from kimbo)

    But lets take some questions.
    What date exactly this KimboSlice sell you that account?

    because I find it wierd that that ticket was sent in FIFTEEN DAYS AGO.
    Dont know why Kimbo Sold a hacked account. I just dont see why ralph would do this. How is he suppose to know when Kimbo sold the rogue, What items are on there. how does it get the perfect timing to get the account back right when gabriel buys it?.
    Last edited by jap190; 07-17-2010 at 04:49 PM.

  3. #18
    KimboSlice
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    kimbo is a hacker and he known for hacking and being a sccammer, he was on here b4 tryin to sell he lvl 80 koxp'd char's here b4 with a name of dsbsrymnsrth at lvl 80 i mean get real, if you were stupid enought to trust this guy then im sorry for you and dont say your not a koxper or a scammer b/c i have proof in msn convo's and in pm's i dont really wanna make you look baad here i think he should just leave now
    lol me being a scammer? listen dude please dont start this drama non sense..if u have gg proof that im a scammer/hacker please post in some proof cuz all i know that im not no koxper and not a scammer ur just here making another case.. i got no time for this im trying to slove the problem i got into..

    Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    Ralphh a scammer? fuck that shit man. I'm really believing this KimboSlice guy is the scammer here. I've check Ralphh's accounts that he let me used when he tried to change his secret question, feared of being account taken back. His writing and the Secret Question Answers doesnt even match that. He didnt even put his name at the end. His endings are always: "Best regards"

    Theres a very high possiblility this kimbo guy wrote all that and purposely put ralph at the end to cover himself up. That rogue was koxped, 100% sure. Ive talked to him some times, I honestly thought he was a 12 year old kid. Crying and cursing stupid things when he rages. I'm not surprised at all that he would do this.

    The account went from Kimbo > Ralph > Crizen (charged back) > Ralph(rehacked) > Kimbo> gabrielfil(who bought from kimbo)

    But lets take some questions.
    What date exactly this KimboSlice sell you that account?

    because I find it wierd that that ticket was sent in FIFTEEN DAYS AGO.
    Dont know why Kimbo Sold a hacked account. I just dont see why ralph would do this. How is he suppose to know when Kimbo sold the rogue, What items are on there. how does it get the perfect timing to get the account back right when gabriel buys it?.
    dude arent u reading the post ralph said it himself the char got taken back by Crizen and u guys still dont have proof it was me..cuz it wasnt really me..

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KimboSlice View Post
    lol me being a scammer? listen dude please dont start this drama non sense..if u have gg proof that im a scammer/hacker please post in some proof cuz all i know that im not no koxper and not a scammer ur just here making another case.. i got no time for this im trying to slove the problem i got into..



    dude arent u reading the post ralph said it himself the char got taken back by Crizen and u guys still dont have proof it was me..cuz it wasnt really me..
    Ralphh sold to crizen
    Crizen charged back so ralph hacked the account back
    Ralphh gave you the account warning you
    You went and SOLD this to gabriel.

    I have just realized, no matter who posted that ticket, it proves NOTHING. Why? that ticket was 15 days old . Those changes are changed after 3-4 days max. it only takes 2-3 days to hack an account back.
    So your saying crizen or ralphh was stalking you the whole time waiting for you to sell to gabriel so one of them can hack it? seriously

    But gabriel needs to tell when was this acocunt bought from you kimbo

  5. #20
    KimboSlice
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    Ralphh sold to crizen
    Crizen charged back so ralph hacked the account back
    Ralphh gave you the account warning you
    You went and SOLD this to gabriel.

    I have just realized, no matter who posted that ticket, it proves NOTHING. Why? that ticket was 15 days old . Those changes are changed after 3-4 days max. it only takes 2-3 days to hack an account back.
    So your saying crizen or ralphh was stalking you the whole time waiting for you to sell to gabriel so one of them can hack it? seriously

    But gabriel needs to tell when was this acocunt bought from you kimbo
    lol this is were ur wrong "ralph" did NOT warn me about the acc at all i didn't even know this was going on at that time..i didn't know nothing just seemed kina werid why he would gave it back...

  6. #21
    BOSS Senior Member Moe Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    144

    Default

    omg this is going to go on forever just man up and say you did it(whoever did it) or mabye it was Santa... ^_^

  7. #22
    KimboSlice
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    omg this is going to go on forever just man up and say you did it(whoever did it) or mabye it was Santa... ^_^
    if it wasnt me or Ralphh it was the other dude 100% and on top of that dude hasnt replyed to any of this

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KimboSlice View Post
    if it wasnt me or Ralphh it was the other dude 100% and on top of that dude hasnt replyed to any of this
    the other dude is banned from this forum

  9. #24
    BOSS Senior Member Moe Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    144

    Default

    whos the other dude? ign ?

  10. #25
    El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    u guys realize that that account is total shit now since with the screenies the op used it gave out ALL the info?

  11. #26
    KimboSlice
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    the other dude is banned from this forum
    so this clears it that it wasnt me? or ralph



    Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    whos the other dude? ign ?
    im not sure.


    Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    u guys realize that that account is total shit now since with the screenies the op used it gave out ALL the info?
    i can careless about a acc that isnt mine and wasnt mine after a few weeks ago i just wanna clear my name..thats all i care about

  12. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KimboSlice View Post
    lol this is were ur wrong "ralph" did NOT warn me about the acc at all i didn't even know this was going on at that time..i didn't know nothing just seemed kina werid why he would gave it back...
    Small notes from my side. What jap is saying is totally true , but people seems to forget they point first fingers at other people before even mentioning what's going on.
    HOWEVER I didn't totally convinced you that the account had like a other side. But i said something about it that the account wasn't quite right. And if ur getting a char what's returned when u sold it. You still know the buyer got info. But apart from that.

    ''Ralphh sold to crizen
    Crizen charged back so ralph hacked the account back
    Ralphh gave you the account warning you
    You went and SOLD this to gabriel.''

    this what jap is writing is 100% right. So please don't accuse me of scamming unless u got SUPERB proof. like i said before my way of writing Tickets is allot different then what is on those screenys.

    - Frankie i have added you on msn

    Ralphh

  13. #28
    KimboSlice
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphh View Post
    Small notes from my side. What jap is saying is totally true , but people seems to forget they point first fingers at other people before even mentioning what's going on.
    HOWEVER I didn't totally convinced you that the account had like a other side. But i said something about it that the account wasn't quite right. And if ur getting a char what's returned when u sold it. You still know the buyer got info. But apart from that.

    ''Ralphh sold to crizen
    Crizen charged back so ralph hacked the account back
    Ralphh gave you the account warning you
    You went and SOLD this to gabriel.''

    this what jap is writing is 100% right. So please don't accuse me of scamming unless u got SUPERB proof. like i said before my way of writing Tickets is allot different then what is on those screenys.

    - Frankie i have added you on msn

    Ralphh
    as ive told u on msn u never whats so ever told me their was something wrong to the acc and me like a dumbass took it back thinking things were right now saying that u really think i would resell the acc knowing something was wrong with it and i was gonna get blamed for it and urself? thats x2 ko4life members looking bad from my part im trying to fix what i got into cuz it wasnt me ..

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    476

    Default

    First, I bought the rogue in the last 14 day for sure because the 6, kimbo sent me a mesasge saying when u gonna be online to discuss about it. So 9 days after i got hacked.
    So i had the account around 1 week and a half.

    Second i read a ancient pm that kimbo sent me, look at it :



    about the rogue
    its lvl 69 it has 15k nps and well known in rlb it also has some quest done and has some open its 16.04% i have all info and was also first owner if u would like to talk more about him or have offers u could add me on msn [email protected]


    Look at the red mark ive putted on the sentence. He lied to me saying that he is the first owner of the account. It is one more proof that KimboSlice could be the scammer because he lied to me at the beginning.

    What you have to say with that thing kimbo ?..

  15. #30
    BOSS Senior Member Moe Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    144

    Default

    idk why people scam in the first place must be real desperate over a game...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •