Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KimboSlice hacker, scammer call him whatever you want !

This is a discussion on KimboSlice hacker, scammer call him whatever you want ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by KimboSlice listen a few days before u bought the acc Ralphh came to me and he bought ...
Page: 3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KimboSlice View Post
    listen a few days before u bought the acc Ralphh came to me and he bought it from me for usd so i said alright sold it to him few days later i log on msn and his telling me that he found a new rogue to play..which means he gave me napoelon back i was thinking to myself why he would do that
    as we talked he told me that he wasnt gonna put it to any use and he was trying to sell it back and i said no and he said he was gonna give it to me after that he said no cuz it was alright second owner was Ralphh he also told me that when he took the acc and gave it back he sended a ticket to k2 saying he wanted to change sq and he told me
    that wouldnt have changed and shit since the acc didn't have prems
    on it so me like a dumbass took his word for it and look what happen

now im getting blamed on something that wasnt me

second owner to acc msn and ko4life name is Ralphh and his msn is [email protected]

and if u look at the ss's u got there posed it says ralph
    Looks like a fail coverup kid.
    gabriel owned the account for a week. Ive talked to Ralphh and he said he gave it to you 4 weeks ago. Dont try to use that SS ticket as an excuse, who ever wrote it, it means shit, because it says : July 1st. You sold it to gabriel wayy past july 1st around the 6th. His account was fine for a week . THATS WAY PAST JULY 1ST. That Ticket had NOTHING to do with it. It takes 2-3 days MAX To change SQ or Get an account back.

What is more likely:
    Ralphh, giving the account back to Kimbo 4 weeks ago after telling him its rehacked. Waiting for Kimbo to sell it and then hack it

Or

Kimbo telling CLEAR LIES that gabriel and I just pointed out, known for being a KOXPer, and knowing exactly when to hack an account back.

Ralphh gave the account way long ago. Ralph is not a scammer, he wouldnt scam a lvl 69 rogue, hes been scammed probably 350$+ worth of stuff. Hes paid WU to people first, I sold him an account for 90$ and never been charged back for 3 months already. How the fuck is he suppose to know what items in on the 69 to motivate him to hack it.

Sorry for the bold words, underlining, and stuff. But Ralphh lost over 350$+ already to fucking scammers, now some fucking douche bag kid scammed someone and is trying to cover himself up by accusing Ralphh.

Ralphh payed me friend back his money, i am editing me posts and taking me words back.
    Last edited by fady; 07-19-2010 at 04:00 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    A week ago i bought a warrior level 80 for a friend of mine from Ralphh, and now same story as this guy password is changed and now i can't log the account.

This guy ralphh is a scammer, selling account and stealing items on it be recovering the account sending tickets.

Carefull guys do buy or trade this Ralphh and i request a ban on him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email address: [email protected]
    Ko4life account: Ralphh
    Cwest warrior name: Vhexim
    He was going to sell it but Crizen changed the password. He didnt get shit from you because Crizen had already taken the account back, so what are you doing here trying to get attention. ralphh sold to Crizen, which Crizen charged back that warrior + this rogue in this topic. the rehacking back and forth continued, thought it was safe, but Crizen took it back before ralphh was going to sale it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    He was going to sell it but Crizen changed the password. He didnt get shit from you because Crizen had already taken the account back, so what are you doing here trying to get attention. ralphh sold to Crizen, which Crizen charged back that warrior + this rogue in this topic. the rehacking back and forth continued, thought it was safe, but Crizen took it back before ralphh was going to sale it to you.

Ralphh payed me friend back his money, i am editing me posts and taking me words back.
    Last edited by fady; 07-19-2010 at 04:01 AM.

Fady whos warrior got scammed?

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    I dont give a fck who is crizen i payed Ralphh and the account is hacked now.
    So ralphh most give me money back now?

Let me make it clear, i payed 100$ than ralphh said password was changed give me a time to get it back.
    after a day he said he got everthing under control, and gave me friend the password to the account but not the SQ....
    Next day he gave him the right SQ and a day after so today the password is changed.
    This is getting better and better first someone is accusing me of scamming and putted my NAME under an ticket. And now i got the same old story. Listen , I SAID 3 times to your friend wait for a week or so if its clear then u can put items on it. Just to be sure. What jap is telling is the TRUTH. And i gave him the secret questions a couple hours later not an day later so 1 fact ur saying not completely right. Ok so the story continues what I can do is pay u the money back for the warrior that seems fair to me. That would be a good deal. And about that rogue Frankie what u like me to do... because haven't spoke to you yet on msn.
    Last edited by Ralphh; 07-18-2010 at 07:43 AM.

Last edited by fady; 07-19-2010 at 04:00 AM.

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    Looks like a fail coverup kid.
    gabriel owned the account for a week. Ive talked to Ralphh and he said he gave it to you 4 weeks ago. Dont try to use that SS ticket as an excuse, who ever wrote it, it means shit, because it says : July 1st. You sold it to gabriel wayy past july 1st around the 6th. His account was fine for a week . THATS WAY PAST JULY 1ST. That Ticket had NOTHING to do with it. It takes 2-3 days MAX To change SQ or Get an account back.

What is more likely:
    Ralphh, giving the account back to Kimbo 4 weeks ago after telling him its rehacked. Waiting for Kimbo to sell it and then hack it

Or

Kimbo telling CLEAR LIES that gabriel and I just pointed out, known for being a KOXPer, and knowing exactly when to hack an account back.

Ralphh gave the account way long ago. Ralph is not a scammer, he wouldnt scam a lvl 69 rogue, hes been scammed probably 350$+ worth of stuff. Hes paid WU to people first, I sold him an account for 90$ and never been charged back for 3 months already. How the fuck is he suppose to know what items in on the 69 to motivate him to hack it.

Sorry for the bold words, underlining, and stuff. But Ralphh lost over 350$+ already to fucking scammers, now some fucking douche bag kid scammed someone and is trying to cover himself up by accusing Ralphh.
    and u really think i would need to take back a acc that i didn't care about anymore that for 1 and now this is what smells funny here...u gave me the acc back saying nothing whats so ever that it got rehacked or hacked so how am i suppose to know that the acc was like that u really think i would of resold the acc again now saying that apart from that u could be doing some usd trades making ppl think his not a scammer but then again he could of took the acc back like he did with the warrior?...

MOST FUNNY PART OUTTA ALL THIS I PMED HIM ON MSN AND HIS "BROTHER REPLYED" THIS IS HIS BROTHER WANNA BUY ITEAMS? ON TOP OF THAT SHARE A QUICK MESSAGE" SAYS SELLING GBS? HMMMMM
    Last edited by KimboSlice; 07-18-2010 at 03:34 PM.

please stop the flaming.

please post any related pics, screenshots, msn converstions, etc etc. Im a dick, i'd ban the whole triangle just to get rid of the mess.... but i cant. So please post your evidence and keep the chatter to a minimum.. to much to read.

Might not mean much but I just did a successful trade with Ralph, he gave items first and then I paid.

saif

Alright, I found this interesting so I decided to read the whole thing lol. To be quite honest, it was a complete waste of my life, but hey, I still did it lol.

I honestly just have a few questions, why would this guy "Ralphh" decide to hack an account that "Kimbo" sold? Where's the profit for him, I mean he did not get a profit out of the money made here. So let's be logical, why would he have hacked it?

He got scammed from what I have seen on other topics *TALKING about RALPHH, so that could be a motivation to get back what he lost.

Now that guy THING says he just traded successfully with him.

He's even offering to repay the guy in that msn, or wtv it is, convo. It's just the fact that the guy can't receive money..*Dumbass* lol, I am so sorry, but your really dumb if you did indeed waste hundreds of dollars and can't receive cash.

Even now he's offering to repay. Last but not least, this shit is fishy, shit and fish is not a good smell lol. But from what we can all see, I doubt that he would have done it, and I really don't know him at all, it's just that it does not seem like it from what we've all read at this point :l. But who knows. You guys should learn how to spell btw, its starting to be a problem. Get off the computer, take a few hours in your day and read a book :l .....

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by saif View Post
    Alright, I found this interesting so I decided to read the whole thing lol. To be quite honest, it was a complete waste of my life, but hey, I still did it lol.

I honestly just have a few questions, why would this guy "Ralphh" decide to hack an account that "Kimbo" sold? Where's the profit for him, I mean he did not get a profit out of the money made here. So let's be logical, why would he have hacked it?

He got scammed from what I have seen on other topics *TALKING about RALPHH, so that could be a motivation to get back what he lost.

Now that guy THING says he just traded successfully with him.

He's even offering to repay the guy in that msn, or wtv it is, convo. It's just the fact that the guy can't receive money..*Dumbass* lol, I am so sorry, but your really dumb if you did indeed waste hundreds of dollars and can't receive cash.

Even now he's offering to repay. Last but not least, this shit is fishy, shit and fish is not a good smell lol. But from what we can all see, I doubt that he would have done it, and I really don't know him at all, it's just that it does not seem like it from what we've all read at this point :l. But who knows. You guys should learn how to spell btw, its starting to be a problem. Get off the computer, take a few hours in your day and read a book :l .....
    lol to be honest i give up..i dont know what else to say best thing i could say is i didn't do it but since i dont have proof i didn't do it even tho it donest make since to me he puts two"hh" at the end of his name anyways just like ive said i think i pretty much give up trying to tell u guys i have nothing to with this scam ofc u guys are not gonna believe a guy who has done only igc trades and like x1 usd trade with a guy who has done over 1k trades with other ppl best thing i could say i did not do nothing and thats it..if i get blamed for it well its done..just would like to say that it seems kina weird that he gave me the acc back without telling me that something was actully something wrong with the acc like ive told him many times he cant even answer that he cant answer why would he give me acc him knowing him self that something was wrong without him telling me something was wrong yeah i did find it weird but i thought sinces he was trustable the acc was safe i guessed WRONG i also said this up in the other post its also funny i pmed and i get a answer saying"this isnt real ralph its his brother do u wanna buy iteams on c-west"said no and that i wanted to talk to ralph on top of all that his also selling gbs and iteams after this scam?..

if i would of known the acc got hacked by him telling me this would of never happen cuz i wouldve never resold the acc and..how do we know this isnt really him in those ss's..?by him saying he adds "x2 hh's"at the end of his name?...maybe he did hack it and his clearing his name?by saying that
    Last edited by KimboSlice; 07-18-2010 at 11:37 PM.

saif

Lol, I get what you are trying to say. The issue is that it just does not point up to the fact that he scammed the account. Although, could it be purely coincidental that he ends up being blamed for 2 problems simultaneously, it's most likely not right, since it's happening at the same time.

If I had scammed someone, I would not be offering him his money back, that beats the whole purpose of scamming. To be honest Kimbo, your shit just does not make complete sense, maybe if you expressed your thoughts appropriately I would understand what you are trying to say lol.

If you did not do anything, I just feel bad for you, because it does not seem like the other guy did it either. And that just brings controversy to the both of you. My suggestion, just quit the game, and go buy yourself some chocolates with that 160$ lol. Because apparently no one is getting shit here, and btw, this is just a game. When you spend your money you better be aware of the fact that your paying for pixels and that you can get hacked lol. So unless it's side money that you use to do fun things, like playing knight *which is not completely fun tbh, I think we all know that lol....Then you should not be wasting your money at all. Save up, buy chocolates. Or something useful in your REAL LIFE.

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by saif View Post
    Lol, I get what you are trying to say. The issue is that it just does not point up to the fact that he scammed the account. Although, could it be purely coincidental that he ends up being blamed for 2 problems simultaneously, it's most likely not right, since it's happening at the same time.

If I had scammed someone, I would not be offering him his money back, that beats the whole purpose of scamming. To be honest Kimbo, your shit just does not make complete sense, maybe if you expressed your thoughts appropriately I would understand what you are trying to say lol.

If you did not do anything, I just feel bad for you, because it does not seem like the other guy did it either. And that just brings controversy to the both of you. My suggestion, just quit the game, and go buy yourself some chocolates with that 160$ lol. Because apparently no one is getting shit here, and btw, this is just a game. When you spend your money you better be aware of the fact that your paying for pixels and that you can get hacked lol. So unless it's side money that you use to do fun things, like playing knight *which is not completely fun tbh, I think we all know that lol....Then you should not be wasting your money at all. Save up, buy chocolates. Or something useful in your REAL LIFE.
    see but the thing is that i did nothing and i didn't have nothing to do with this and i think its totally bullshit ima go down for it cuz im 100% i didn't do nothing and i have no ones gear/money ive told ralph this why would i care for some shit gear before i sold the acc i had dual cleavers +9 chitin pauldron +7 rebith fp gloves +9 rest chitin +8 and in and skele belt makes no sense to scam someone for like x1 md 8 and x1 cleaver 9 and some shells +7 and some old rols etc.. if i go own for this all i gotta say is that im going down for something i didn't do and something i had nothing to do with and ur banning the wrong person

saif

Lol, quit the game, go buy yourself chocolates. Everyone is going to have their own opinions. It does not seem like Ralphh did it, although he could have been motivated too. It just does not look like it, and for your case, I am just lost. You might have not done anything, but you might have too..If you really like this game, just change your name and start from scratch if no one wants to believe you lool..

This is why you waste your money on Chinese, or wtv else nationality, gold farmers lol. They don't play, they won't scam you. Sounds dumb and gay? Because they ruin the game, but at least they wont ruin you. Worst USD trades = People who play the game.

Honestly, just try to figure out how you can show everyone you did not do anything or quit and buy chocolates. Preferably white chocolate. It's too sexy. Go to bulk barn and you'll get more then 160$ worth of white chocolate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast