Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

KimboSlice hacker, scammer call him whatever you want !

This is a discussion on KimboSlice hacker, scammer call him whatever you want ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by saif Lol, quit the game, go buy yourself chocolates. Everyone is going to have their own opinions. ...
Page: 4

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by saif View Post
    Lol, quit the game, go buy yourself chocolates. Everyone is going to have their own opinions. It does not seem like Ralphh did it, although he could have been motivated too. It just does not look like it, and for your case, I am just lost. You might have not done anything, but you might have too..If you really like this game, just change your name and start from scratch if no one wants to believe you lool..

This is why you waste your money on Chinese, or wtv else nationality, gold farmers lol. They don't play, they won't scam you. Sounds dumb and gay? Because they ruin the game, but at least they wont ruin you. Worst USD trades = People who play the game.

Honestly, just try to figure out how you can show everyone you did not do anything or quit and buy chocolates. Preferably white chocolate. It's too sexy. Go to bulk barn and you'll get more then 160$ worth of white chocolate.
    man im going down for something i didn't do thats not right nither is it.. ..honestly lol theirs not even proof i did it only ppl talking shit but i dont see any ss's with Kimbo on there.. or tell me if im wrong..lol other ss's with their name on there is Ralph but his saying he puts "hh"at the end of his name.. i also found the msn convo when he gave me the char back look at this ..he never told me their was something wrong with the char or nothing

http://img840.imageshack.us/f/convos1.png/
    http://img843.imageshack.us/f/convos2.png/
    http://img839.imageshack.us/f/convos3.png/
    http://img833.imageshack.us/f/convos4.png/

if im not wrong what i think what ralph is doing is taking acc's with all infos giving them back to old owners so he donest look bad when he takes em back..?
    Last edited by KimboSlice; 07-19-2010 at 02:13 PM.

So as i read, Ralphh had the premium code...
    He gave you an account so its weird already.
    He make you change the email adress to tell ko worker that somebody ahck him and change the email.
    After i bought the rogue and kimbo told me he was the first owner of it.
    After i get hack and boum lost 160 $.

So what ? Both of you are suspect. Ralph had the premium code. Kimbo got it too.
    Kimbo told me he was the first owner. Ralph told kimbo to change the email code but it wasnt necessary..

And no i wont buy 160 $ of white chocolate bro.

4 pages later.... and no conclusion lol
    <3flamefest

Quote Originally Posted by KimboSlice View Post
    man im going down for something i didn't do thats not right nither is it.. ..honestly lol theirs not even proof i did it only ppl talking shit but i dont see any ss's with Kimbo on there.. or tell me if im wrong..lol other ss's with their name on there is Ralph but his saying he puts "hh"at the end of his name.. i also found the msn convo when he gave me the char back look at this ..he never told me their was something wrong with the char or nothing

Imageshack - convos1.png
    Imageshack - convos2.png
    Imageshack - convos3.png
    Imageshack - convos4.png

if im not wrong what i think what ralph is doing is taking acc's with all infos giving them back to old owners so he donest look bad when he takes em back..?
    uhm no offence but a screenshot of microsoft word doesnt really prove anything lol

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    uhm no offence but a screenshot of microsoft word doesnt really prove anything lol
    umm those are the msn convos..i saved from the msn window when we were talking ..

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    4 pages later.... and no conclusion lol
    <3flamefest
    Bro, im trying to solve my problem, so your post was a flame. Get out of here!

Even if Ralphh have a historic of good trade, he could have clearly hack my account.
    Its ralphh or kimboslice, i dont even think about Crizen ( the scammer that got ban of ko4life ).
    One of those guys hacked me and im really not happy.
    Last edited by gabrielfil; 07-20-2010 at 10:28 AM.

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielfil View Post
    Bro, im trying to solve my problem, so your post was a flame. Get out of here!

Even if Ralphh have a historic of good trade, he could have clearly hack my account.
    Its ralphh or kimboslice, i dont even thing about Crizen ( the scammer that got ban of ko4life ).
    One of those guys hacked me and im really not happy.
    its like if u were blind..lol

KimboSlice

this topic is yet to be answered on by mods...

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphh View Post
    Small notes from my side. What jap is saying is totally true , but people seems to forget they point first fingers at other people before even mentioning what's going on.
    HOWEVER I didn't totally convinced you that the account had like a other side. But i said something about it that the account wasn't quite right. And if ur getting a char what's returned when u sold it. You still know the buyer got info. But apart from that.

''Ralphh sold to crizen
    Crizen charged back so ralph hacked the account back
    Ralphh gave you the account warning you
    You went and SOLD this to gabriel.''

this what jap is writing is 100% right. So please don't accuse me of scamming unless u got SUPERB proof. like i said before my way of writing Tickets is allot different then what is on those screenys.

- Frankie i have added you on msn

Ralphh

well since your admitting to hacking the account back. Im gonna ban you shortly.

as well as Kimbo. Too many people making accusations about you. Alot of it makes sense, some of what you posted here doesnt make sense. To simplify this to its conclusion I think banning both of you is best for this forums at this point.

have fun. GL getting your money back Gabriel

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234