Need Help!

This is a discussion on Need Help! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got hacked... didnt lose my items because they are sealed but whoever did this dlvled my char.. i was ...
Page: 1

Flipper

I got hacked... didnt lose my items because they are sealed but whoever did this dlvled my char.. i was lvl67 50% and now i am lvl59 89%
    I changed my password already, need help to get my lvls back... what can i do?

black_11

spam cs ticket?

Flipper

spam cs ticket?[/b]
    i am...

Limited Edition! Senior Member

u should be able to lock your xp, like u can only die 5 times a day and it locks :P

Flipper

no one did answer my question.. what can i do?

nothing.there is no proof that your account was hacked.ko will only help you if you have evidence.thats just how ko works which is sad and frustrates me that they cant help us. sry bro for your loss

Flipper

nothing.there is no proof that your account was hacked.ko will only help you if you have evidence.thats just how ko works which is sad and frustrates me that they cant help us. sry bro for your loss[/b]

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

u could actually get some help, but I highly doubt that they would return you your lvls, but who knows...