Kind of cant run ko :(

This is a discussion on Kind of cant run ko :( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, when i run ko ( was trying the worst way ko can run, i mean low graphics and no ...
Page: 1

NoOneSpecial

Angry

well, when i run ko ( was trying the worst way ko can run, i mean low graphics and no sound.)
    this what i see.

it ran good ages ago but now i cannot run it anymore, any way of fixing it?
    here's my pc's info
    P4 1.60 GHz 256MB of Ram
    Gefore 2 Mx/Mx 400

i know that its an old shitty pc but the game RAN before...
    anyone? oO

~Edit - i cannot run ko, the pc gets stuck, i mass click the mouse button and i hear like sound from the pc itself, like beep, how can i explain, its not from the headset, its from the pc itself.
    i took the screenshot by clicking print screen and closed the game w/ alt+f4.

ROFL... wtf is that.... dude, if u got time to play ko "ages" ago, u shoulda started saving money for a new computer "ages" ago too :P or maybe u jus better graphics card...g luk

NoOneSpecial

ROFL... wtf is that.... dude, if u got time to play ko "ages" ago, u shoulda started saving money for a new computer "ages" ago too :P or maybe u jus better graphics card...g luk[/b]
    i know that this pc sucks... i ask if it CAN be fixed or not, thats it.

ChowBoy

Why fix it.....It looks better that way. Just keep it that way!!! :P

NoOneSpecial

Smile

Why fix it.....It looks better that way. Just keep it that way!!! :P[/b]
    feeling funny today?
    anyone can help?? -.-

The beeping(PC Speaker in case) is probably from the CPU being at 100% and you're trying to tell the computer to do something else... So thats it's way of flipping you off. It happens to me a lot on my 1.3 Ghz laptop. It should run on your pc, it runs on my laptop and that's 1.3Ghz, 256 ram...

Did you change anything? Like update video drivers? You "might" have to install older video drivers.

How long did you let it sit at that screen before you went click happy to piss off your pc?

Try defragging yet?

NoOneSpecial

The beeping(PC Speaker in case) is probably from the CPU being at 100% and you're trying to tell the computer to do something else... So thats it's way of flipping you off. It happens to me a lot on my 1.3 Ghz laptop. It should run on your pc, it runs on my laptop and that's 1.3Ghz, 256 ram...

Did you change anything? Like update video drivers? You "might" have to install older video drivers.

How long did you let it sit at that screen before you went click happy to piss off your pc?

Try defragging yet?[/b]
    Well, ofc i change things, every time i formatted my pc i installed the newest driver version, i've been googling my geforce card and saw that ALOT of ppl got bugs with that card w/ new drivers.
    i dont know wich driver to download and actually where to download it.

i didnt understand the 2nd question

defragging, ummm, did it like once and it didnt work (was before not now.) ima defrag now anyway.

and about the CPU, i got that progress named System Idle Process that is usually taking 94-99 CPU, is that ok? or might couse the problem?
    thanks for the help.

btw, my pc overheats real fast, one of the fans is destroyed xD

KO4fun

Well, ofc i change things, every time i formatted my pc i installed the newest driver version, i've been googling my geforce card and saw that ALOT of ppl got bugs with that card w/ new drivers.
    i dont know wich driver to download and actually where to download it.

i didnt understand the 2nd question

defragging, ummm, did it like once and it didnt work (was before not now.) ima defrag now anyway.

and about the CPU, i got that progress named System Idle Process that is usually taking 94-99 CPU, is that ok? or might couse the problem?
    thanks for the help.

btw, my pc overheats real fast, one of the fans is destroyed xD[/b]
    i pulled one of my ram boards out to get a number off it and didnt get it plugged back in all the way and i got beeps coming from my computer cabinet. This might not help you but i just thought i would mention it. Your ram seems to be really low imo.

NoOneSpecial

i pulled one of my ram boards out to get a number off it and didnt get it plugged back in all the way and i got beeps coming from my computer cabinet. This might not help you but i just thought i would mention it. Your ram seems to be really low imo.[/b]
    i've opened up my pc one time to clean it up from dust, do you think i pulled the ram board out by mistake and didnt notice? oO
    i have no idea how ram board looks like oO.

btw, i've download and installed older driver of nvidia, i dont see alot of red now, but it still isnt running good, ima try more versions of drivers.

vynzt

if you still got cd's that was coming with PC when you bought it, there should be a video driver try looking for em

Onasis

lol man i have 3 pc`s and i kinda play kol sometime from all of them
    1 it`s a P4 1024 Ram geforce i don`t know what kind .. payed 200 usd for it thou
    2 it`s a laptop 2007 edition i really didn`t bothered to look into it
    and 3 and the most important a P3 i guess, with ONBOARD video and 256 ram which are divided and kol runs perfectly ( well not but i still don`t see that crap on char selection screen )