Download/Installment Issues on Laptop

This is a discussion on Download/Installment Issues on Laptop within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I downloaded Knight Online on my computer,so I clicked on it to instill the things but it did not work ...
Page: 1

ShayaN

I downloaded Knight Online on my computer,so I clicked on it to instill the things but it did not work and the message poped up saying Send Error Report or Don't Send.I really wanna play KO on my laptop so can someone please tell me how to fix this problem?By the way,this is about my 3rd-4th time I downloaded KO on my laptop,all 4 downloads were a fail.I tried downloading on Internet Explorer and FireFox.Anyways please help me,it would be much appreciated.

ShayaN

I know 65% of you know how to do this..Come on and help please.

ShayaN

I know 65% of you know how to do this..Come on and help please.

luckyboy

Hi
    I dont understand something. Did u finish the download or it is stuck at 66% all the time or is it when u install the program?
    If it is the download, then try that link
    http://www.download.com/Knight-Online/3000...tml?tag=lst-0-1
    and if it is the KO setup, post it here again. Good luck

ShayaN

Hmm thanks but the thing is...I downloaded KO to 100%,it's done..It's on my desktop..Now I just need to INSTALL it to my computer so than I can load it up and play...The problem is it wont let me install it after the download has been finish...

luckyboy

turn off the anti-virus and antispyware and any program that protect ur computer. It seems they are preventing KO to be installed since the setup tries to change some information in the pc. The anti virus and other programs protecting ur pc do not allow those changes and the setup is blocked. If u turn them off and install the game. Turn them on when u finish. it should be ok. Good luck again.

Is the laptop yours for starters? Are u set as admin have all privs so u can install?

ShayaN

Is the laptop yours for starters? Are u set as admin have all privs so u can install?[/b]
    Nope,my laptop is not for starters and yes Im admin and have privs to install.

EDIT:How can I see my install/download privillages?Maybe Some of them are on and won't allow me to install..

ShayaN

Maybe this PIC will help

ShayaN

ShayaN

How can I access the download/installment privileges on my laptop?

ShayaN

Need help ASAP..Please~~

luckyboy

hi again
    I think something is preventing u to install it since it is blocked all the time at 65%. tell me one thing: can u install other programs or games in this pc? I dont think it is the administrator privileges because it wont allow u since the start of the installation. It should be a program that is not allowing u to access some parts of the registries. mmmm lets try this: close all the programs like i said in this topic and try to install: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=116062. Good luck