Knight on Mac Os X with WIN XP SP2

This is a discussion on Knight on Mac Os X with WIN XP SP2 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a Mac Mini * 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor; * 512MB of DDR2 SDRAM; * Intel GMA 950 ...
Page: 1

AndrewT1

I have a Mac Mini
    * 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor;
    * 512MB of DDR2 SDRAM;
    * Intel GMA 950 graphics processor with 64MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory
    Mac Mini with MAC OS X and I have Parallels Desktop with who installed a Windows XP SP2 and tryed to play Knight, but always get error with Directix and Video card, but I installed DirectiX9.0c. Maybe someone have the same pc and repaired it and now playing Knight? Someone help me And sorry for my bad english... Its not my first language

AndrewT1

Anyone will help me? :huh:

AndrewT1

HELP PLEASE!!

KO4fun

HELP PLEASE!![/b]
    check the game website and see the requirements for the game and it may tell you whether or not you can run Ko using a Mac OS.

AndrewT1

I have MAC OS X and Parallel Desktop with who I can install win xp on my mac, so atm I have 2 OS's on my mac mini, but still cant play, becouse got the error line!

KO4fun

I have MAC OS X and Parallel Desktop with who I can install win xp on my mac, so atm I have 2 OS's on my mac mini, but still cant play, becouse got the error line! [/b]
    do both desktops have administrative rights?

AndrewT1

Yes. Im saying that, getting error line DIRECTX and VGA problems :angry:

KO4fun

Yes. Im saying that, getting error line DIRECTX and VGA problems :angry:[/b]
    try to turn off shadows and see if that helps