Knight Online loading soooo slow...

This is a discussion on Knight Online loading soooo slow... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sure its not a problem from my pc cus i tryed it on a pc with 128 ram and ...
Page: 1

Pretorian_BG

I'm sure its not a problem from my pc cus i tryed it on a pc with 128 ram and 1Ghz and the game is loading pretty fast.
    I'm waiting around 3-4 mins to log in the game (Loading objects, char data and object effect are fuckin slow) and around same time to log out ...
    Any idea how i can fix that?

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I had the same problem until i started disabling my Norton while logging in. It used to take me about 10-20 min. each time, and that's if I got logged in on the first try. Now i disable the norton for 15 min. log in within 4-5 min or so, and am able to compete in boss hunts. If your using Mcaffee or a different program, I'm pretty sure it will have a disable feature as well.

Pretorian_BG

i'm with nod32...the other pc(the one with the fasterst game loading has nod32 too)...so thats not the problem . I tryed reinstalling the game. Same problem...