knight online is a problem. help plz

This is a discussion on knight online is a problem. help plz within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i uninstalled it n reinstalled it. it said extract failed when i was updating files. then on the other pc, ...
Page: 1

i uninstalled it n reinstalled it. it said extract failed when i was updating files. then on the other pc, when i ran knights it said. windows can not access the specified divice, path, or file. u may not have the appropriate permission to access the item.

_Boomsheeka_

i uninstalled it n reinstalled it. it said extract failed when i was updating files. then on the other pc, when i ran knights it said. windows can not access the specified divice, path, or file. u may not have the appropriate permission to access the item.[/b]
    I have the same exact problem. I am now downloading the file again, and I'll let you know if that helps at all.

um no i reinstalled it like 3 times it doesnt help, it evn makes it worst now im stuck at the problem with the other problem extract failed. tell me wat helped u? when it first happened my bro reinstalled it n it worked but not now dam it.

Xtr3m3

uninstall knight online and delete all the files from knight online folder after the uninstall is made.

start>my computer>hp pavillon (C: )>program files>knight online folder> delete all the files in there and reinstall knight online all over again

it should work like that :S

lol i keep saying this

hope it works

lol i did do tat i searched knight onlin en delete everything but the setup

Thyss

uninstall knight online and delete all the files from knight online folder after the uninstall is made.

start>my computer>hp pavillon (C: )>program files>knight online folder> delete all the files in there and reinstall knight online all over again

it should work like that :S

lol i keep saying this

hope it works[/b]
    done that, and didnt work here :\
    but txs for trying :P