Help with Graphics

This is a discussion on Help with Graphics within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On my new pc it has Geforce 8600GT graphics card, and works pretty nice, the floor is perfect, i never ...
Page: 1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

On my new pc it has Geforce 8600GT graphics card, and works pretty nice, the floor is perfect, i never freeze when alot of humans come or when i get tp'd.

Now cos my ko connection doesn't seem to work on my new pc (vista) im returning it tomorrow and ive put the graphics card into my older pc (Dell dimension 8400). Ive downloaded all the drivers for the grpahics card and everything and it doesn't seem to be as much difference as the old one, i freeze all the time, whenever i get tp'd i freeze for bout 3secs etc.

Anyone know why this still happens? Is it somein to do with RAM or processor etc.

(im shit at computors so :P)

didinino

most likely proccessor, but can be ram issue if u have it below 512/1024 in case of huge mass of humans ( yea humans, cause there's never mass orcs!)

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

on this pc i got 1gb of ram, you think if i get like 2gb more it'll be alright and will i load in game quick?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

on this pc i got 1gb of ram, you think if i get like 2gb more it'll be alright and will i load in game quick?[/b]
    1 Gig should be enough for ko.

256mb here ftw Can't wait till 21 dec when I get me 2gig

Ash

Its most likley your PSU(power supply) that is not enough for 8800gt, if you still got your new pc, try to put it in your dell and try playing again