Knight Online Taking to much Processing

This is a discussion on Knight Online Taking to much Processing within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Need some help here. About 7 months ago, I could play ko, have 3 websites opened, have some music playing ...
Page: 1

Manilas

Thumbs up

Need some help here.

About 7 months ago, I could play ko, have 3 websites opened, have some music playing and speak on ventrilo/teamspeak all at the same time. Now, I have problems having ventrilo and ko opened at the same time. Ventrilo pings goes up to some 20ks.

Now, well, computer is fahrvergnügened up badly. The problem is, if you open the task manager and go in the proccessing tab, youll see what program is running and how much juice its taking. Well, my KO is taking 99% which is making my computer laggy as hell. And it wasn't always like that before.

So, I went in KO options and changed everything to low quality. It went down to 93% which isn't enough.

So, I wanted to know if anyone knows a trick to reduce it even more.

I have done defragmentations, virus scans, spyware scans, registry keys scans, even formatted my computer. I updated my video and audio drivers. Also tried changing the priority from the task manager, doesn't help also.

Any more suggestions?

hej

It should take 100%, if you want to be able to do other stuff with the computer buy a dual core cpu
    But what you can try is to give ventrilo higher priority in the task manager

Banned

It should take 100%, if you want to be able to do other stuff with the computer buy a dual core cpu
    But what you can try is to give ventrilo higher priority in the task manager[/b]
    nice sig xD