Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KnightDaniel those who got scammed by him take a look

This is a discussion on KnightDaniel those who got scammed by him take a look within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Downy daniel never fails to give me a laugh...
Page: 2

Downy daniel never fails to give me a laugh

I once traded with him i sold him a bp for 7gb when i did the trade with him i got first the 3,5gb then i gave him my info's and then i dced, i talked to him for a few days and he never gave me the rest of the money after like 2 weeks i got a bit impatient so i tried to steal MY money back and failed he started calling me a scammer and shit so i did the same, i never got my money and now like a half year later i meet him ingame again not knowing it was him before i learned to know him a bit better he said he never scammed anyone later he said he scammed some ppl but never a danish guy, even though he was the owner of the character Ch4rizard (Was the char he scammed me on) and his name is Daniel and is Danish so what are the odds for that

haha i want in on the action.. where does he live? im from denmark too, ill come give you a hand..

cool jazz wuts ur ingame name ?`:P

gynecologist :>

Quote Originally Posted by 10ToesDown View Post
    pretty pathetic if you would go and try hitting a 13 year old someone touched my son if he stole something or not and they are over his age better beleive id be going to jail.
    If your child does something along the lines of what this daniel kid did, then either A. Your a bad parent, or B. Your a bad parent. I dont have kids but i DO have nieces/nephews, and none of them would ever even think of pullin some shit like that daniel kid did. If they did and got their ass kicked, I would thank the person that did it.

1) parents fault with not keeping up with what the kid is doing on the net. I deal with that with my 14yr old daughter. thats nearly a fulltime job, but if the kid was using CC or debit cards.....you'd think the parents would be all over that anyway.

2) no matter what any of you say, if he was your kid.... you wouldnt let ANYONE touch him. Though you'd probabaly punish him yourself, I guarantee you that you will not be able to sit there and let someone lay a hand on your blood. Even if my kid did that, one would learn of my military past FAST...if they tried to touch him. Ill take care of the punishment.....not you.

overall i think definitely the parents fault thou.......

wow 13 yrs and he talk here like hes an boss

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    If your child does something along the lines of what this daniel kid did, then either A. Your a bad parent, or B. Your a bad parent. I dont have kids but i DO have nieces/nephews, and none of them would ever even think of pullin some shit like that daniel kid did. If they did and got their ass kicked, I would thank the person that did it.

I talked to some of daniel's friends and after what i hear his mom is even worse then Daniel i bet if i called her now saying that her son owed me 60 usd i bet she would say F*ck you and hang up the phone. =)

SummerSky

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    1) parents fault with not keeping up with what the kid is doing on the net. I deal with that with my 14yr old daughter. thats nearly a fulltime job, but if the kid was using CC or debit cards.....you'd think the parents would be all over that anyway.

2) no matter what any of you say, if he was your kid.... you wouldnt let ANYONE touch him. Though you'd probabaly punish him yourself, I guarantee you that you will not be able to sit there and let someone lay a hand on your blood. Even if my kid did that, one would learn of my military past FAST...if they tried to touch him. Ill take care of the punishment.....not you.

overall i think definitely the parents fault thou.......
    YOU THINK ITS MY PARENTS FAULT!?? HAHAHAH...
    no.. its the stupid kids fault they got scammed by me..
    btw draven+danny, u should get a life u r like 45+ and still play ko, wow sie pls
    i really dont give a shit.. they are just too stupid
    I DIDNT RECIEVE THAT CALL YET! CANT WAIT
    - ok.. i did all the scams, so what.. who cares...
    cant wait to see all the good feedback on this little msg
    - legend KNIGHTDANIEL IS OUT
    WILL BE BACK SHORTLY! HAVE FUN KO4LIFE.. Btw a little personal msg to bankin ..
    u suck!
    cya baibai
    ý thýnk ý wýll be banned! aq..

SummerSky

....vsfsdzxfszxf

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSky View Post
    never ever heard of u b4

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSky View Post
    YOU THINK ITS MY PARENTS FAULT!?? HAHAHAH...
    no.. its the stupid kids fault they got scammed by me..
    btw draven+danny, u should get a life u r like 45+ and still play ko, wow sie pls
    i really dont give a shit.. they are just too stupid
    I DIDNT RECIEVE THAT CALL YET! CANT WAIT
    - ok.. i did all the scams, so what.. who cares...
    cant wait to see all the good feedback on this little msg
    WILL BE BACK SHORTLY! HAVE FUN KO4LIFE.. Btw a little personal msg to bankin ..
    u suck!
    cya baibai
    ý thýnk ý wýll be banned! aq..
    B> Ticket to denmark, turns out someone called 1-800-COLLECT-AN-ASSWHOOPING

(and no, that aint a toll free call.)

Can we expect this ass whooping on youtube soon???

He is probably the : Angry German Kid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast