Please help me

This is a discussion on Please help me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1)Hey, i did download full version of Knight online after 14hours download i can't open the setup.... Anyone has any ...
Page: 1

healerz

1)Hey, i did download full version of Knight online after 14hours download i can't open the setup.... Anyone has any idea how i can fix that?

2)If you don't know it i also have a old version of knight online 2.11.15.0, if i start the game it is saying download Reign of the fire expansion, does anybody can give me a link where i can download that?

please reply i'm already trying to get on KO for 2 days now....

Ty for your help

Bye

horemor

1)Hey, i did download full version of Knight online after 14hours download i can't open the setup.... Anyone has any idea how i can fix that?

2)If you don't know it i also have a old version of knight online 2.11.15.0, if i start the game it is saying download Reign of the fire expansion, does anybody can give me a link where i can download that?

please reply i'm already trying to get on KO for 2 days now....
    Ty for your help

Bye[/b]

post thıs ın "ı have problem sectıon stupıt zzz use-less postıng:s

Banned

post thıs ın "ı have problem sectıon stupıt zzz use-less postıng:s[/b]
    Horemor actually has a point !

Both of you did useless posts , atleast try help him and then its will move to right section or close.

Now about the topic , you better go www.knightonlineworld.com and search file name autopatch or autopatch2 or moradon patch , its will probably fix after you install it.

healerz

Both of you did useless posts , atleast try help him and then its will move to right section or close.

Now about the topic , you better go www.knightonlineworld.com and search file name autopatch or autopatch2 or moradon patch , its will probably fix after you install it.[/b]

Finaly some usefull reply, ty for that i saw i post it at wrong section i did already post it to at tech support....

Will see if i find it

Ty

healerz

Finaly some usefull reply, ty for that i saw i post it at wrong section i did already post it to at tech support....

Will see if i find it

Ty[/b]

Cant find the fire drake expansion pack, needed to start my KO client.
    Where can I find the links of drake expansion?

Moradon: Cant update, out of date need new full client.

Thanks

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Wrong section and moved

Banned

Now about the topic , you better go www.knightonlineworld.com and search file name autopatch or autopatch2 or moradon patch , its will probably fix after you install it.[/b]

stfu

pm from whiny bitchy noob "You will be banned / mute because you wrote stfu when i helpd to somebody , just want and you'll see. " Let mods do their fucking job, you cant threaten me.

And I flamed you because you said my post was useless did you not?, thats flaming in equal degree of STFU

Difference between me and you is that you go cut yourself over some Norwegian dude saying "stfu" on a forum.

My post was just as constructive as yours, now quit threatning me and stop cutting yourself over a forum newb

healerz

Guys, can u please help me. I did install moradon patch but it will not continue it is saying i have a to old version of KO

So i really need fire drake expansion please give me soms link where i can download it!

Ty

Bye

i dowloaded setup from ko site and i cannot instal it coz i had 100mb free space on hdd xD
    i made 2gb free and its ok, try to redowload setup

stfu

pm from whiny bitchy noob "You will be banned / mute because you wrote stfu when i helpd to somebody , just want and you'll see. " Let mods do their fucking job, you cant threaten me.
    And I flamed you because you said my post was useless did you not?, thats flaming in equal degree of STFU

Difference between me and you is that you go cut yourself over some Norwegian dude saying "stfu" on a forum.
    My post was just as constructive as yours, now quit threatning me and stop cutting yourself over a forum newb[/b]
    Yea you'll be muted for spam , as you said let moderator / admin do thier job , its not your job to say its wrong section , which means you spammer , i came and help him instead of you coming and spamming your BS , admin aleardy told me to ignore it , dont being a kid and pay attention , seems he right , you just another newbie.
    If you didnt came to spam , you could say " i only ment its wrong section and its gonne close anyway or transfer " dont come and write stfu and then leave , you edited your post when i pm'd you , seems like you scard to be muted / banned , so stfu and dont bullshit me now.
    You racist at pm , flame my religion only because i told you its useless post , being good person or leave this forum , unless and you want another ban because of this kind of posts.

stfu

My post was just as constructive as yours, now quit threatning me and stop cutting yourself over a forum newb[/b]

Bye bye.

Bye bye.[/b]
    Thanks man , i really sorry and i know you busy , but when he flame my religion in pm and racist more and more , its really gross to see how ko4life went to this shit , and its really good thats admins still take care of it after years , hopefully he will learn for the next time , and again Shurt thanks and sorry.

TehCow

Yea you'll be muted for spam , as you said let moderator / admin do thier job , its not your job to say its wrong section , which means you spammer , i came and help him instead of you coming and spamming your BS , admin aleardy told me to ignore it , dont being a kid and pay attention , seems he right , you just another newbie.
    If you didnt came to spam , you could say " i only ment its wrong section and its gonne close anyway or transfer " dont come and write stfu and then leave , you edited your post when i pm'd you , seems like you scard to be muted / banned , so stfu and dont bullshit me now.
    You racist at pm , flame my religion only because i told you its useless post , being good person or leave this forum , unless and you want another ban because of this kind of posts.[/b]
    INCREDIBLE NEWS EVERYONE

I was not muted for spam, I got banned ;D for doing 1 "+1 post"

You saying im a newbie is a flame gotta love hypocricy. Your really the bigger mean making a 10 sentence long speech about how ur gonna ignore me then you send me 9999 pms with endless bitching.

K LETS LOOK UPON SOME FACTS SHALL WE

I was never MUTED I was instanly BANNED for 2 days for a +1 POST as you are saying.

I flamed your religion after you sent 5 pms saying you were gonna get me banned, were you said I was just another STUPID KID. remember ? how you bragged about your moderator connections for 5 pms and saying I was immature.

Bye bye.[/b]
    thanks to you for apperantly MUTING me for the +1 post

OH AND JUST INCASE, if your gonna say "You were banned for racism" THANKS FOR BEING A SUPER MOD WITH YOUR BESTEST FRIEND "thisismeomg" and viewing his 1 PM and ignoring the 5 other offensive PMS he sent me.

YEAH YOUR RIGHT THISISMEOMG ko4life has turned to shit, moderators blindly obey every request as long as they see a ss of 1 violation and ignoring your 10000 violations.

Thanks man , i really sorry and i know you busy , but when he flame my religion in pm and racist more and more , its really gross to see how ko4life went to this shit , and its really good thats admins still take care of it after years , hopefully he will learn for the next time , and again Shurt thanks and sorry.[/b]
    Next time you should make him shave before you suck his cock, this way less hair would get in your mouth

FACT IS only rule I broke was the +1 rule, which thousands of other newbs in every section also does +1 nice stats +1 dupe is bad +1 koxp is bad +1 000000 is great rogue I +1'ed horemor and got banned because your assmate thisismeomg went straight to his razorblade over a little "stfu reply"

OH ABOUT THE STFU THING reason I wrote that is because you classified my post as useless. And I told you to shut the fuck up. Seems pretty logical and allright to me. You insult, I fire back.

I know I just flamed my ass off, but I have my reasons, shurt is not being objective in any fucking way, thisismeomg pretends to be a fucking moderator. And shows the 1 offensive PERSONAL MESSAGE I sent him.

Hostage

And because of your attitude we realize ko4life is now better with 1 less member.