KO client closes

This is a discussion on KO client closes within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so as in title.. KO client closes by itself with no error reason or DC window shown. also not like ...
Page: 1

so as in title.. KO client closes by itself with no error reason or DC window shown. also not like ALT-F4: no char select/exit/run option menu.
    i only see the unloading screen that u can see after clicking on the EXIT button.
    sometimes immediately after a char loads in the game, sometimes after playing 10-20-30 mins.

on any account. tried with prem, not prem..all gets client closed sometimes.

do you have any idea what program may cause this? i mean can it be antivirus or anything else?
    or maybe a program that xtrap doesnt like? any ideas?

so as in title.. KO client closes by itself with no error reason or DC window shown. also not like ALT-F4: no char select/exit/run option menu.
    i only see the unloading screen that u can see after clicking on the EXIT button.
    sometimes immediately after a char loads in the game, sometimes after playing 10-20-30 mins.

on any account. tried with prem, not prem..all gets client closed sometimes.

do you have any idea what program may cause this? i mean can it be antivirus or anything else?
    or maybe a program that xtrap doesnt like? any ideas?[/b]
    well it seems turning off netlimiter and firefox solved the problem. but i had netlimiter on since i play ko. same with firefox.

shankster

i was just going down the tech section and i stumbled upon this, and yeah, the problem is the netlimiter, it is most likely conflicting with XTRAP so xtrap is saying that its a hack program and shutting down the game.

yeah sounds logical. however the strange thing is that i had now ko running for a long time where i had netlimiter on and firefox off without the client shutting down.

so it seems its firefox making the shit. note that netlmiter didn't change over the years not like firefox which has new version every month. maybe xtrap doesn't like the newest one.

shankster

that, or the new xtrap update doesn't like it.