KO client keeps closing itself..

This is a discussion on KO client keeps closing itself.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well didnt see any topics about this so is it really happening just to me, or Iam the only one ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Well didnt see any topics about this so is it really happening just to me, or Iam the only one who get annoyed by that happening?
    Dont tell me its because of my crappy computer, as it happens on my other pc as well and both are quite new. There is no windows error msg or anything when it happens as well, it just gets closed as it has never been opened lol. <_<

Its dc hack i think, everone gets it atm

i noticed that game shuts down when u run close to koxper, try avoiding them

i noticed that game shuts down when u run close to koxper, try avoiding them [/b]
    lol...

that&#39;s dc hack im preety sure... yesterday at war we had a party dc twice h34r: 6 of us got dced at the same time...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

But I dont get clasic disconnect from server, I got whole client closed. Do u guys get it same way ?

Btw: exactly as I expected some ambitious moderator would move it to tech section, even I said it had nothing to do with my computer ...

But I dont get clasic disconnect from server, I got whole client closed. Do u guys get it same way ?

Btw: exactly as I expected some ambitious moderator would move it to tech section, even I said it had nothing to do with my computer ...[/b]
    yes i get dc from server and auto shut dows, its dc hack

Validating

game closed randomly for me 3 time during war yesterday and sometimes screen just freezes while being in fight, logging back in and im dead.

had same thing many times , few weeks ago all of my party members had that 4 -6 times per 1 hour when was trying to exp at DS in eslant ;S

It happened to me 1 time killing a koxper at arena, just after i killed that happened to me and after i said no to a turk asking me to give him 500k

silverbuffer18

yea, ranger koxper everytime i get near him i get dced, maybe so no ks:P

Augustus

we were getting ready to kill sq then whole party lagged and dced...when we logged back in 3 ppl in aprty were already there zzz

Im getting the same, game closes itself without even seeing the DC message pfff

kamikadzeee

well no it&#39;s not dc hack, It happens then arrow shower hackers are near you (usually few).