Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Account Blocked, need help!!!!

This is a discussion on Account Blocked, need help!!!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My account was blocked on Saturday morning. I know i didnt do anything wrong, is anyone having the same problem? ...
Page: 1

Default Account Blocked, need help!!!!

My account was blocked on Saturday morning. I know i didnt do anything wrong, is anyone having the same problem? I need help, I have experience Premium and want to get back to leveling asap!!!!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Did you happen to see any message containing "APR"? How long are you banned for?

I was lvling at grells saturday morning by myself, i got DC then tried to relog back on and it said my account is currently blocked, Please contact customer support for any questions!! This has never happened before!!!!

It doesnt say anything else!! i sent a ticket in and got no response at all!!!!

Are you an archer by any chance?

mrdonuts

ye i kno wat ur talking about it happen to me too, my acc been block for like 3 weeks, so i had to send about 3 tickets before they unblock me.. zzzz k2 failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Are you an archer by any chance?
    lmao ofc he is archer, what else :P if he is not then it beats me. I got banned for sitting in moradon with an acc filled up with gb's and items lost 80gb's !

Yeah, they have been banning very generally and it has gotten out of hand many times recently. This is the result of a dying company, or a company that obviously only cares about income.

Yeah i am an Archer lol.. Guess im screwed till my prem runs out then they expect me to buy more!!!!! This is ridiculous!!!!

is there anyone here that can talk to a GM or something to fix the account? Or should i say (IF) a GM exist, to fix my Account? Gonna send Ko another ticket eventually they will have to respond!!!!!

The One And Only Senior Member

maybe you archer and you was near koxpers
    and any gm though your koxping
    so he banned you ..
    so if it ban by gm it ban for 999999days.
    if it ban by the anti cheat
    it for 48 hours.

Thats the thing, I was by myself and no one was at grells with me, i had my pet autoloot on and was just lvling while i have EXP PREM and got dc then couldnt get back on.. Its beeen since Saturday Morning!!!!more than 48 hours!!!! If Anyone can help me or talk to a GM please do!!!! TY

How hard is it for KOL to fix an account? Its been 4 days since i got blocked!!! No message for being banned!!! Wow they punish you for having premium service, block your account till your premium runs out then eventually fix it so u have to buy prem again!!! What a load of Crap!!!!

why are you planning on buying premium again after they screw you like this ? lol

Of course not lol but fixing my account on this next maintenance would be great!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast