KO customer support and GM“s sucks

This is a discussion on KO customer support and GM“s sucks within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ko is a big shit i have in my account the record of bugs, quest item disappear in my mage ...
Page: 1

Amgm1

Smile

ko is a big shit i have in my account the record of bugs, quest item disappear in my mage and warrior, jewels +0+1+2, weapons +8 all with seal, i lost too nps that donate in my own clan and never appear in donation list but disappear in my total of nps (750k i lost) and a stupid customer support send me a scroll of nps increase and think that this fix my 6 months of more of pk for make 750k nps this sound stupid but is real, i only log my account in my house and i never shared my account or use in other pc, i change my password each month becasue im scarry of lost more things, i always put me gold premiun and now im use platinum when im dont need im lvl 80 more time ago and im continue sending tickets 2 or 3 months of all this and ko close the ticket or say pm gm in game , when i pm the gm calimaestro he never help me he dont have education he log of of the game each time when i talk with him, humancadwalader other gm told me i help u, u only have to wait sometime, im continue waiting his help, he dont log again in game im searching him this last 2 weeks and nothing, all ko are a fucking thiefs i pay the“platinum for better service and i have more problems i think if some1 can help me send me pm and explain me what i have to make thanks

DarkForceTM

That's the way of KO bro, K2 blows!
    I feel the same, We pay them money for shitty service, unbelievable.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

srry but i have to say this

i love karma <3 :P

Best thing to do is just start over. Unless your friends with a GM you wont ever get a rollback. Also, try thinking about going to the new server Carnac.

AlteaDaPriest

oh and mrsownage ur friends with a GM and got rollback ?

attention whore ^^

Amgm1

oh and mrsownage ur friends with a GM and got rollback ?

attention whore ^^[/b]
    gm on ares all are stupids i continue searching humancadwalader he offline or change name i dont have idea what happen with his "help"

gm on ares all are stupids i continue searching humancadwalader he offline or change name i dont have idea what happen with his "help"[/b]
    Humancadwalander was sent to Diez.

You got CaliMaestro, HumanMarcelyn, HumanDracolane and HumanKenver :mellow:

oO Jc Oo

ko is a piece of trash sometimes zzz :angry:

Banned

ko is a piece of trash sometimes zzz :angry:[/b]

so many complaints, not enought people quitting. <_<

so many complaints, not enought people quitting. <_<[/b]
    Cause its a very good game. Think about this one time.. Blizzard support, Blizzard gm&#39;s, Blizzard everything, and no change ingame. That would be wonderful.

Banned

and its truely amazing that we still play this game when will we learn ?

Amgm1

Humancadwalander was sent to Diez.

You got CaliMaestro, HumanMarcelyn, HumanDracolane and HumanKenver :mellow:[/b]
    calimaestro is a son of the bitch sorry for the words