how do u know when u got a keylogger on ur comp?

This is a discussion on how do u know when u got a keylogger on ur comp? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok well i go my computer then local disk (C and theres this new file thing called 'log' and now ...
Page: 1

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ok well i go my computer then local disk (C and theres this new file thing called 'log'
    and now everytime i try to log ko or even run firefox it comes up and then when i go back to local disk and double click on the file called 'log' it shows that i have been on firefox and stuff :S

is this a keylogger?
    how do u know when u got a keylogger?

download spyware doctor.. google it its free n nice, run full scan on ur pc
    keyloggers are not supposed to show logs to you O.o u sure u didnt keylog ur self? lol
    Not sure really just download spyware doctor and if theres a keylogger it will remove it.

download spyware doctor.. google it its free n nice, run full scan on ur pc
    keyloggers are not supposed to show logs to you O.o u sure u didnt keylog ur self? lol
    Not sure really just download spyware doctor and if theres a keylogger it will remove it.[/b]
    loll i dont have a clue how to keylog or anything like that :P
    download from this site? http://www.pctools.com/spyware-docto...oad/?src=lp_sd
    so unsure about free anti-virus programs now after the last one i downloaded :P just totally screwed my hard drive

edit: that smart update thing isnt working when i try downloading malware or w/e :S what i do?

why ur smart update not working..? do you have any firewalls blocking it.. if so try adding it to allow list
    mine working fine
    I only use nod32 eset and like spyware doctor and use this shit for years never had problems with keyloggers or viruses they rock ^^

why ur smart update not working..? do you have any firewalls blocking it.. if so try adding it to allow list
    mine working fine
    I only use nod32 eset and like spyware doctor and use this shit for years never had problems with keyloggers or viruses they rock ^^[/b]
    fire wall aint on this blows?
    ps. are servers up? my launcher wont load and kok says there up :unsure:

my launcher doesnt load aswell
    i dont know why it doest update for u. try restarting ur pc or something.. or ur internet I really dont know bro I tried to help ya with my best
    sorry

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    fire wall aint on this blows?
    ps. are servers up? my launcher wont load and kok says there up :unsure:
    well That probably isnt a good thing if u dont have a firewall ..id reformat..download AVG pro free trial change all pw's

peyo90

go to:
    Start -> Run -> Type in 'cmd' -> Type in 'netstat -ona' ... you will get some big list. Take a look into the 2nd collumn from right (called 'status' or something like that) and look there if you have something like 'sending_syn' (or something similar) if you do then it's most likely a keylogger

Hypnos

A keylogger is a virus. It should be found by any good antivirus.