VPN issues

This is a discussion on VPN issues within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea so basically vpn keeps disconnecting... sometime 20 minutes later sometimes after 2 seconds.. like my net conection is through ...
Page: 1

yea so basically vpn keeps disconnecting... sometime 20 minutes later sometimes after 2 seconds.. like my net conection is through cable-modem... with videotron.... and like apparently some videotron tech told me the ip is always changing or some shit so im guessing it might have to do with that.. but then i set a static ip and still nothing.. keeps disconnecting.. anyways im out of ideas.. if you guys need more info ask me ill try to answer you

Banned

Mate i had exactly the same problem do this
    Pm their online support , and tell them ur getting disconected all the time with ur VPN on
    then also tell them u want an new IP
    and they will give u a new IP and then it should work .. it did for me

well i spoke with them.. but they are evry hard to understand.. i mean the terms they use and shit.. im good with pcs and shit but dont understand shit they tell me.. ill have to talk to them a lil more now that ive looked into it and read a shitload of info... but thnx tho

fixed.. hamatchi was interfering with vpn.. also disabled uPnP