KO gets closed while merchanting

This is a discussion on KO gets closed while merchanting within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like 90% of time when I'm merchanting while being afk, I end up with closed game and no IE pop-up. ...
Page: 1

Validating

Default KO gets closed while merchanting

Like 90% of time when I'm merchanting while being afk, I end up with closed game and no IE pop-up.
    Has anyone else experienced this?

Never had this happen before. Maybe you are on a laptop and when you go af'k energysaving mode turns on and kills ko?

Validating

Using desktop computer. Looked into power settings, nothing out of ordinary there.

Hmmm weird, maybe your screensaver gets activated and kills ko? No clue what could be causing it. Weird thing is that ko website doesn't open when ko gets killed. Mayb your i-net go down but it would still try to open ko website. Can you go fake afk and see if anything triggers it?

Validating

Haha what the shit.
    Setting up merch and game get closed after 30 sec. After that trying to log in with same char, loads into game - insta close. Now it's not even possible to log in with that char.
    Tried to log with another char from same account, logged in to same place no prob.

I still have no clue why your game closes while merchanting. Mayby you could put all gfx settings to lowest and turn of names while merchanting. Try it and report back.

The insta dc i had when i started this game. I resolved it by logging in a few times on both servers. No clue if the changing server, logging in 10x in a row or just the passing of time fixed it.

The owners of ko should open official forums again cause i can't follow giving players advice on how to try improve their gaming experiance. And i don't even get payed for it :-p