Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KO HAVE VIRUS ?

This is a discussion on KO HAVE VIRUS ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its cause mcfee sucks, well idk i had it and i ran mcfee and ran avg after that avg found ...
Page: 3

Syde

its cause mcfee sucks, well idk i had it and i ran mcfee and ran avg after that avg found shit the mcfee didnt.
    anyways...even if its k2 or whoever uses it to watch out for koxp i still dont trust....its a trojan virus after all.

alvoryx

after that, if ur playing behind a router, they still need to have a nat between the router and ur pc...else they have access to nothing

Syde

lol, yeah...i forgot about that. but still im paranoid about it. :unsure: they might have really good computer hackers working for them :lol:

alvoryx

at least in a first time...after that, maybe their trojan localy scans what ur doing and transmit it trough the tcp ip socket who is oppened for the communication with the ko server ^^

btw, i think this is why we get so much updates in the last weeks..they are trying to by-pass antivirus programs by slighly changing the exe ^^

conclusion is : if u wanna play ko, fully disable any antivirus / spyware program (only while ur playing) and reinstall ko with the official installer, it will work

PaulT

Its not a virus. Its just their new thing to catch cheaters...but
    somehow, some antivirus think its a trojan.
    Some friends of mine use Mcfee and they didnt have any problem.
    I use AVG. And am really fuked!

:\[/b]

All that means is Mcfee sucks!

mom101xx

zZzZ i have same exact prob so do 5 of my other friends, have u guys been on since that message? I wanna get in KO

sub

Its illegal if they got a keylogger in the file. If i get hacked, i sueing the bastards

Cable

hmmmm
    is there a solution to this? someone please post, cuz i got the same problem even after re-installing with anti virus disabled...

CrnaC

yes, is there any solution??

i don't give a fuk is it real virus or k2 way of controling cheaters..I'm not cheater, and I wanna play.

I don't need ur conclusions about what is it. U can think what u wanna, and its stupid that 50 ppl have same point (they are doing something illegal..they wanna hack us...), ok..whatever it does...is there any solution?

is there any better hacker then they r working? some1 to override/patch they troyan? if there is..pls teach us how.

Tnx.

sub

guess have to wait for new patch

Banned

Erm, didn't someone look into the EXE/virus and found that the trojan contained a string saying it was by people from Turkey? Or was that another virus?

Solution:

AVG Control Center->Resident Shield->Properties->Take out the tick from "Turn on AVG Resident Shield Protection"
    Download the 1479 path, copy it and have fun

Solution:

AVG Control Center->Resident Shield->Properties->Take out the tick from "Turn on AVG Resident Shield Protection"
    Download the 1479 path, copy it and have fun[/b]
    holy shit it worked

Erm, didn't someone look into the EXE/virus and found that the trojan contained a string saying it was by people from Turkey? Or was that another virus? [/b]
    Was previous time

Solution:

Download the 1479 path, copy it and have fun[/b]
    :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

where can i dowl this patch
    pls explain your steps u use
    so all can play ( even the noobs like me ) :mellow:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast