Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

help pls

This is a discussion on help pls within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can any one help me...
Page: 1

DustOfNation

can any one help me

Alanaxa

i have this same, yesterday everything was fine and now i cant lauchu game :/ its normal new patch new problem

ArkFatalicus

i am getting same error. happens when trying to update xtrap. i get to 58/344 before error.

DustOfNation

need help fast b4 war

DOm

Yeah i just wanna pk before KOXP is back

Alanaxa

im reinstal ko and still have thisa same

DustOfNation

damn it i missed war dont wana miss the next one pls helppp :angry:

Alanaxa

ok i now how fix this problem . if ur friend can launch game and he have everything ok tell him that send u all xTrap files then copy this files to KO and everything should work OK

DustOfNation

thnx

midnight555

its not workin for me ;(

lurkoner1v2

it wont download the xtrap its saying code field the game seccurity module update has failed

Healo

so did anyone get a working solution to this? :mellow:

aruc

if you have a friend that could download the x trap patch, tell him to pull the xtrap folder into your sharing folders by msn.... its suppose to have 6 files on it i think, copy all the folder, go to knightonline folder in your PC, delete all xtrap folder, paste new one.... it worked for me that way

if you have a friend that could download the x trap patch, tell him to pull the xtrap folder into your sharing folders by msn.... its suppose to have 6 files on it i think, copy all the folder, go to knightonline folder in your PC, delete all xtrap folder, paste new one.... it worked for me that way[/b]
    Or u can go to this useful link and get ur updates form here instead of annoying ur friends by msn :P
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...57759&st=20

midnight555

if you have this problem all time(with new xtrap) you just need to scan your disks (scandisk)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast