Ko isent working

This is a discussion on Ko isent working within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok it keeps saying login server failed please try reconecting i know its not server restart and i know i ...
Page: 1

deathpwner

ok it keeps saying login server failed please try reconecting

i know its not server restart and i know i have internect connection

here some things:
    - it always happens when i get disconected and then it doesent work
    -i always half to wait a few days or maybe a week for it to start working agian
    - i share my internect connection with my brother laptop and im using same internect connection on my pc

i think it has somethign to do with my brother internect connection please help

Banned

Thats connection related, I take it you're using a Router, so, try using 1 computer, direct ASDL cable to you're Network Card, If that works and you don't DC...You're connection is 100% working.

As when you use the router and you have 2 or more computers or internet using software in use..and this is making you not be able to connect to KOL, you may need to open ports or disable ALL anti-virus, This may be blocking you're connection.

thats all I can figure out for you sir..and i DO NOT know what pots will need to be opened, google could help.

deathpwner

up