KO Problem

This is a discussion on KO Problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a BFG Geforce 6200 PCI 256mb Card and i'm getting insane lag when i'm running KO which makes ...
Page: 1

I have a BFG Geforce 6200 PCI 256mb Card and i'm getting insane lag when i'm running KO which makes it unplayable (cannot even run around), even at the lowest settings. I don't know if its a driver issue or the fact that its a PCI card, but when I was in moradon I constantly had my screen flash black with this fallowing error.

I'v installed the latest Drivers (I think, its what BFG gave me) but I don't know what the problem would be.

The Login/Server Screen also freezes up for long periods of time, I will go from 200fps to 0fps and stay that way.

I have high doubts that its my CPU or RAM on this new computer, I pretty much have the best on the market but i'm using this card for the next week or so.

I get this same problem lol, it does nothing but create a bit of a lag. I dont get it as bad as you by the sounds of it, since i can still play with no problems. I dont know a fix so sorry btw nice msn chat :P

When removing my Drivers/Restarting/AutomaticlySetup2006Drivers/Ect, I can play KO perfectly but when I close and turn the game back on it goes to shit again. If I install the newer drivers then its to shit right at the start.

0.1 FPS with half second 5FPS bursts every little while, I cannot even get past the Login Screen with that.

Hai PMJ :P

[spoiler]KO lags more than Cod5, at least I get a *stable* 1FPS on that game lol[/spoiler]

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

reinstall drivers.
    &
    any change of fps if you close msn?

evilwevel

just wait a week

at least you know your problems will be solved when your 260 arrives

reinstall drivers.
    &
    any change of fps if you close msn?[/b]
    Reinstalled them half a dozon times before making the topic.

I get no fps which means the game is frozen with music playing, and every 15 seconds I get half a second of movement and mouse/typing control in the game.

just wait a week

at least you know your problems will be solved when your 260 arrives [/b]