My computer has problem:(

This is a discussion on My computer has problem:( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So heres the symptoms, playing KO...everything is good...computer gives me the blue screen of death and says something about my ...
Page: 1

PaPaSmurF

Thumbs down

So heres the symptoms, playing KO...everything is good...computer gives me the blue screen of death and says something about my drivers and display adapter or something. It says check my BIOS or something. This computer if fairly new(less than 4monthes old). I'v not added any internal devices (graphis cards. or RAM ect.) I'm sure it's not my power supply because it doenst have any symptoms of a bad power supply. It COULD be my internal temperature, but I'v had ito n for 3 hours, turn it off, let it set for 2mins, then put my hand on the fan and heat sink, and around other parts, nothing. Completely cool. I'v tried downloading latest driver settings and such. Every time i go to download ANY graphics/display drivers a message pop-ups and tells me that I inproperly installed this. Any one got any suggestions or need more info about my computer to help me let me know. [email protected] Add my msn. Thanks for ANY help. :unsure:

Also my computer only does it randomly. not after a sertain amount of time has gone by.
    Also tried looking for somewere to update my BIOS, couldnt find anywere.

Aluc4rd

Try reducing your pc speed in bios, that should work.

Cammers91

Ive Got the same problem on my laptop when i flick between KO And MSN if somtimes Blue Screens Me :huh:

Banned

Try reducing your pc speed in bios, that should work.[/b]
    try with that maybe it can work